Reviews for Insomnia at 3 AM
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awwww this was so sweety :3 Gokudera's emotional side is so precious.
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
aww how lovely and sweeeet :')
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is so sweet! Love it! Favouriting it!
puruku chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
It's so nice to have someone to come back two:)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Short but sweet, love it. 3
Sansri chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Sweet :"") I especially loved the line: "But he knew this would be there when he came back, which may be the only thing that ever let him leave." Describes Gokudera perfectly. :")

Nice one-shot! :D
CryoftheCat chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was so totally sweet! I was absolutely squealing the entire time I was reading it.. Gokudera showing his other side is truly appealing. I've read many 5089 fics but this one totally tugged at my heart strings, probably because, yeah, Gokudera is just so loving in this one. Five stars for you, my dear writer!
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwwww, this was so sweet 3 Dera showing his soft side, even though no one is around to notice it, is still super sweet. This one-shot made my inner fan-girl squeal from Dera sweetness X3 I totally bet Yamamoto was faking to be asleep ;D It was slightly sad that Dera had to leave to deal with his family stuff, but it's super sweet knowing that Dera knows he has the greatest family in the world waiting for him when he gets back D I wish you luck on your other writing endeavors! I know I'm finding little to no time as of late myself (

P. S. Our bad memories strike again. You aren't the only one that forgets about Dera and Yama's birthdays. Well...I remember that they're coming up in a couple of days or the very next day, but when the day finally arrives, I completely forget about it xDDD I'm so horrible P
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cute. I really like the fluffy stuff. Its a nice break but what I loved most is that it was Gokudera showing his feelings. There really isn't enough of that out there.