Reviews for The Demons Among Us

Loooooooooooooved it!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
:) I luv it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Grrrrr how dare someone touch my Spencer! Tell Cas to kill her slowly and painfully for me! Love your work
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So I really like this little saga you've created, and i'd love to see more of it. Keep up the good work!
Jelix12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loving these stories! Such a unique and interesting storyline. Keep up the good work.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i just read the complete shadows within saga... the most of them a second time, in fact. and i so hope that you'll continue with this series!

i really like this stories!

it would be so nice of you if you could pm me, if you have another one finished and online!

thank you so much for this great stories!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You really are pursueing such an interesting story angle. It is unlike anything I have found so far while reading CM fanfiction. As good as this is, you really should have more reviews. Keep up the series, it is awesome and I can't wait to see where you are going with this. The possibilities are endless.
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yes! I was beginning to think you'd abandoned this so seeing this today was a pleasant surprise. Poor Reid, it seems he never can get a break, but I guess that's what we love about him. I'm really enjoying this new fic especially since I'm curious about the demons coming after Reid. It's definitely one thing to hear about it than see/read what they really do. I also really enjoyed the interaction between Hotch and Reid, it's always really sweet. Can't wait to see your next fic!
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love Hotch's protectiveness towards Reid. Well, I love the entire team's protectiveness towards him, but Hotch's most of all. I really like reading these one-shots, and I can't wait to see more! :) Great job!