Reviews for The Proposition
Rhyno Raimory Rain chapter 6 . 1/28
Love your story
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
knowing these brothers they will most likely fight once dante learns everything. I wonder how the rest of this fic shall unfold?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
How Mary act if Virgil's Son is Nero. Lol..

Imagine a Au where Nero is Virgil and Mary's Son.. Nero inheited Mary's Dual Colored Eyes.
Darkis Shadow chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Ahhhhh~! I'm so glad you're back! More of this deliciousness to read. Vergil is such a jerk Lady, but we love him anyway.
Mel chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
So happy you updated, this is a little guilty pleasure of mine...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
Welcome back! Thank you for continuing this :) The last chapter was awesome.
DragonCurse4 chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
I swear there is like a renewed interest in Devil May Cry going on around here.

I had like several DMC fanfics that haven't been updated in years, all of a sudden get updated pretty much all at once.

ROFL, it's the weirdest thing. :P
Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
An update! Woo! *cries tears of joy*

I love your fics so much. Your writing style flows so smoothly and I love the dynamic you have here between Vergil and Lady. Plus the sexy times are nice. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Thank you for posting another chapter. :)
lilbit1016 chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
Love the update buddy. Finally! Man I can't wait for the next update
amatthews4847 chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
You don't even know how excited I was when I saw this update. I had to check the authors name twice to make sure I read it right. You were one of the first authors on here that I started to follow. Thank you so much for the update! I miss these Vergil stories! Thanks for making my Day!

Poor clueless Dante...lol!
Cerulean Twin chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
lol dante doesn't have a clue...yet
LadySkyBlue chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
I'm so happy! Love it! The whole chapter deserves standing ovation. Wonderful. The sensuality floating between them and the dynamics of your narrative power, generate me goosebumps. I understand your motives; update a story is complicated; life in general and artistic locks are a real pain in the ass when writing. No matter, I'll wait the necessary time for the next chapter.

Thank you for this. And sorry if my English is not correct.
Amanda chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Wow. Just wow. Thoroughly, thoroughly breath-takingly enjoyable. Vergil is actually my favourite. Even though I don't like Lady, she was a good character here. Please write about Vergils' darker side. I'm sure it would be a journey worth taking.
Thanks for all of the 5 chapters in existance. Will definately take the time to read them again.
Sincerely appreciative, Amanda.
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
im curious to see how this story ends now. Good job.
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
I just love this story so much and I deeply fell for Vergil here (even though I am more of Dante but damn~) oh please continue, I am curious of his darker side. X) Keep up the awesome writing~!