Reviews for The Proposition
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
im curious to see how this story ends now. Good job.
Gray-Chan Fallen chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
I just love this story so much and I deeply fell for Vergil here (even though I am more of Dante but damn~) oh please continue, I am curious of his darker side. X) Keep up the awesome writing~!
Liara chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
wow best virgil story on ff, you write him brilliantly. pity there isn't more, but considering the quality of this fic, I'd be forever grateful even if you don't continue. Thanks.
levi97100 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I really like this story please update soon.
Shadow Seraphim chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
*Fans self* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Love this story. Keep it up! :)
LissyGudiya chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
This is so much better than Fifty Shades of Grey. I mean, that's magical. I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Omg, please continue!
Melchan90 chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Squeak ! It was worth the wait ! Loved it !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Anal Sex !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
More !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
I Think Mary will Eventually Virgil to Take her While he is in Demon Form.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Vurgil is Correct Mary would Probably Be Torn in two If Virgil Anally Screwed her in the Ass. It Would be totally Disastrous if he went Devil Triger during the middle of the Experience because he Feel the Intense Pleasure and may go Mad. I Highly doubt Mary would survive a Huge Demoinic scaly Penis in her Ass. Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Lady/Mary's Mother name is Kalina Ann.

She named her Weapon after her Mother.

And wrote her mother's name on her Signature Weapon.
Deflow chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
You are Aware That Virgil is the Father of Nero.

It Would Be Cool if you Make a AU STORY WITH A few difference. Virgil and Mary are the Parents of Nero.

A what if Dante changes Virgil mind from falling into the Demon realm and Convince Virgil to work with him in His company Devil May Cry. Then Virgil and Dante meet up with mary, Then she see Virgil and Dante slightly tear up/Tears of joy of some what coming in terms with each other. Then The Trio talk with each other and then proceed to fight Over 100 Demons together.

Nero x Kryrie

Nero knows who his parents are.

Virgil and Mary placed him in NERO IN Fortuna, With Credo's Parents, Friends of Mary's Mother. To protect Nero From Demons seeking to End Sparda's bloodline. Virgil and Mary Always Visits Nero Occasionally .

Nero Have One Violet Blue Eye and One Violet Red Everyone in city knows he is part demon, bht does fuss over it too much Because he is the Grandson of Sparda, but still a bit weary of Nero. Or you could change it make it that only Credo's family know that Nero is of Sparda's blood. Nero is proud of his heritage.

Nero age and timeline:

Born after Devil May Cry 3.

Devil May Cry 1: Nero is Around 7 to 8.

Devil May Cry Animated Series: Around 9 to 10 year old

Devil May Cry 4: Around 18 to 20 Years old.

Devil May Cry 2 Novel: Over 20 or 22 years old.

Devil May Cry 2: a Month after Devil May Cry 2 Novel.

Dante x Trish. Dante and Trish have a kid between Animated series and Devil May cry 4. Dante and Trish's son will be paired with Lucia.

Feel free to these Ideas for how you see fit.

I realize Mary never had ex or got pregant before Devil May Cry 3 because Arkham stated that he needed Mary's blood because she is his daughter with the blood of the priestess flowing through her veins, She Must be Pure and Innocent. Meaning that could mean she must also need to be a Female Virgin.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »