Reviews for This Side of Redemption
MEME chapter 1 . 12/28/2012

Update please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This may not be the type of comment youwant but this story is so cute.
Eliad chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Beautiful. I luv ur style of writing and you do have a nice way of words. Its great and wonderful and I love what you did. I can also say you have grown in writing as well so congratz on that :3 And later, when I wake up in the mornin' I will definately check out chur other stories, if im interested, and well you did great, good job! :3
SomuchSarcasm chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Good :) I look forward to reading more.
ArizonaTeaMe chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awwww ;D too adorable! I think i would go insane in jail... Update soon :3
flYegurl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ooh. This story is going to be a lot more surprising than the prequel thing, because you didn't start it with something like "I just killed my boyfriend's father." So, as of now, I have absolutely nothing to look ahead to. But it's nice as well.

Your writing is still brilliant, and I still really admire the way you capture Fang's perception of Iggy's blindness. Like how he could see that the house was that of a blind person, because of little details - many people probably wouldn't have included those little things. Although I guess you do have lots of practice with writing about "Covert Affairs" and Auggie and everything. Do you have a blind friend or something that you pull tidbits from? Because you seem well-informed, and it's neat.

I really like the direction this is headed (already), and I'm happy that they're still together, even after five years. I mean, a five-year relationship break in which one of the partners is in jail is sure to put a strain on the pairing. I wonder if there will be any tough stuff ahead? I'll just have to keep reading to find out...

Probably my favorite part of this chapter was when Fang turned on the light in Iggy's room and Iggy didn't react. It was comforting and adorable and just sort of sweet, all at once. Fang's observation, that is. Kudos!

Please update soon, I'm eager for more!