Reviews for No Sign of Life
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! Yusuke's perverted thoughts on Botan's new outfit is so Yusuke, and it's also so him to think of Keiko's reaction once she finds out. I must commend you for doing a great job in your grammar and writing. I can't wait for you to reach the Dark Tournament Arc (my utmost favourite), but I guess that would take a really long time, given that it is in the late 20s episodes.
Chika Croi chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Well that was different! And I don't know what you were talking about, because I think this chapter was great! You write very well with Yusuke, you know. I also feel like I can 'see' what's happening as I read, which is awesome. :D

Brilliant as ever. Thank you for updating. (:
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
This chapter was awesome! Yusuke almost died again. Compared to the anime Gouki's death looks a little easier. Excellent Job!
bluejamist chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Well, isn't this just the cutest? Since you're staying true to the story (the major points, at least), I figured the pairings would still be YusKei, and the Botan part is directed more on 'friendship chemistry', as it is in the anime (please let this be true. I don't know why but YuBo tops my most hated pairings list). I must say, dear friend, that reading your fanfic was like watching the anime in written form (I think I gave a similar comment to another fanfic, but yours deserve the praise more). It's amazing how organized you made everything without steering away from the hilarious chaos of the first episodes of YuYu Hakusho. And you write so well and clear too. Don't worry about getting delayed with your updates. (On a second thought, do worry. Obsessed fans will hunt you down if you continue this.) Writer's block, too busy with life, or whatever the reason is, we have no choice but to understand. Besides, to come up with a really good chapter, inspiration is a must. You can't really produce anything of good quality if you're not inspired.

Great work, great retelling. I wish you all the inspiration in the world, and a lot of free time for productive writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. _
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Why are you nervous? This is fantastic! Everything is so realistic and believable, it's like an extension of the anime that explains all those little nitpicky things that bothered you without even realizing it. It isn't just true to the anime, it takes it one step further. Please please PLEASE write more.
Narutard-Slayer chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Keep up with the Keiko/Yusuke/Botan pairing. But others, fuck no! That's my opinion
Narutard-Slayer chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I enjoyed the kiss Botan and Yusuke shared. I like that. Please, keep that up. Ohhhhh, keep that up. I wanna read more Keiko/Yusuke/Botan action, maybe Yusuke could've a threesome with Keiko and Botan. *Maniacal laugh*. And just for the hell of it I hope Yusuke spanks Keiko and Botan, often. I'm too much.

I'm sorry.

Anyway, you're doing great! A fantastic chapter, enough thanks!
Narutard-Slayer chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Oh shit! It looks like Yusuke's fucked now!
Narutard-Slayer chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Koenma's still a bitch either way you looked at it. Many anime characters could beat the shit of Koenma. Naruto, from Naruto. Ginji, from Getbackers. And many more. Koenma's a bitch!

However, this was a good chapter! I'll give it a great! It was nicely written,
Narutard-Slayer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Please, no gay shit. I don't have anything against gay people, but I don't want to read two of my favourite characters supposedly 'in... ugh to each other'. That's not why I read this story, I read the first chapter because of Keiko/Yusuke/Botan, because I love Yusuke (no homo) and want him to get with two girls at the same time. It'd be epic!
riffin121294 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Nice fic. More please. I like how you make yusuke keiko closer.
vidocq chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
As usual, I love your rewriting of YYH ! :) The boys are more "realistic" but completely in characters, very good interpretation of the events , and good writing, very pleasant to read ! I hope to read the next chapter soon ! _
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
I like the new chapter of this and i can read That Which comes between Two mountains now.
Chika Croi chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Hahahahahahahahahaa. I'm sorry, that last part, was great. Considering Hiei's temperament (not to mention the add on craziness from the sword), I keep imagining Hiei's eye twitching in annoyance at Yusuke's introduction and debating on the meanest way to kill him. xD.

Ahem, anyways...

I enjoyed that, and I'm so glad you decided to write this part of Between Two Mountains. I can't help but wonder about the changes you'll make and the things you'll keep the same, but nevertheless I remember the state that Yusuke was in when Kurama confronted him for the first time, so I'm assuming that Yusuke's going to get his ass kicked a little. :D Can't wait to read it! lol.
Chika Croi chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Chapter four was so amazing. It was a great ending, truly. :3 You did a fantastic job. To answer your question, I think Yusuke made the right call rather than Kurama. Of course, what's right and wrong is completely subjective, but that's besides the point. Kurama's want/need to save Shiori, however noble the intention, was selfish because it was at Hiei's expense. And despite the fact that I'm only slightly biased because Hiei is ultimate favorite character ever, I don't think that made Kurama's decision right to make that kind of choice. Yusuke's decision to allow Keiko to die because he would not save her at the expense of Kuwabara was the right way to go. In my opinion. :3

Oh, I'm aware that this is random, but it's just a note I'd like to make. This is now the third time I'm rereading this particular story, and a detail from chapter one always caught my interest but I never really thought about it until now.

You've actually kept Yusuke's uniform color the color it SHOULD be. xD.

I always thought Yusuke was just trying to be defiant by wearing a green uniform, but then I noticed Kuwabara's uniform is a sky blue color. And everyone else had dark blue. And so then it was just a WTH moment, and it always bothered me.

Just goes to show how much detail and work you've put into this. :3
Anyways, I'm going to continue reading now. Can't wait for your next update of the Saisei project, whatever it may be!