Reviews for Truth and Lies
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
It's amazing. As always. And AWWW, Simon rescued her. I would rescue you too. Probably.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Favorite line in this hole thing: He doesn't lose his position, he quits. IT'S SO HIM!
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Book is amazing. He shoots people in the kneecaps and has crazy hair.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I can see all of this happening. Mal should have proposed to her. Another reason to make you a writer. And I can definitely see the mud and rain bit. Good as always.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I love the hat. What more need be said?
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
They get married! In the words of Claudia, squeal of delight! I'm guessing Mal was the one insulting the dress.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
He loves Zoe so much. But I must admit, River would be a better pilot. How do you think of the backstory? Does it come to you in a dream or something?
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
AWWW! She loves Wash. So cute. And of COURSE Mal is awesome. He's bad in the Latin.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love Mal. And I love the ay this fic is written. You can't have the truth without the lies.
schur655 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I like this, it has a simple elegance to it. Truth is like that.
Othiara chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I loved all of these!
RionaEire chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Interesting exercise. My favorite was Kaylee, I loved the empowering message there. I don't think Zoe is asking Wash to give up the stars. What is the Albatross? Is that a ship Mal and Zoe bought before Serenity and it didn't work? Because I've never heard of it.
Riona
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Loved the story Jayne was my favorite part