Reviews for Dark Waters
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Yay! (Woo...maybe if she hits him in the head; he'll snap out of it and get his memory back)
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
You freakin scraed me when you said it was over:0. I can't wait for the next book!
Lady Syndra chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Can't wait for more _
Heaven In A Rage chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Ooooooh! So I retested for the next installment! I like how this ended! Well done _
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
You are so evil! Is he going to be all reprogrammed into an evil killing machine that's not going to love Lily anymore?! The horror!

"Just remember, no matter what happens I love you and I will do whatever I have to, to protect you"-so sweet!
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Amazing please put up the sequel soon I just can't wait to see what happens between Lily and Aaron next hehe :D

Great story :P
88dragon06 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Wow. Nice way to end it, but so evil too! She has to be strong, but what about Aaron!? Cant wait til the next story!
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Cool chapter:) nice work.
88dragon06 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Another great chap! Some good plans by A. And now those two back together, but they better run! Looking forward to the next chap!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Can't wait for an update! Glad they have gotten back to each other
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
A new chapter! I love Lily's spunk. She's definitely a character that can hold her own.
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Uh-oh. Alex is catching up.
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Hahahaha awww I just love Lily :D even on life she yells at aaron for not doing all the heavy lifting hehe :D what a little spit fire

Please update soon :D
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Heaven In A Rage chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Intense chapter! She's so smart... I love it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »