Reviews for Other Choices
The Silly Storyteller chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
So this is the Harry Potter version of ''Ordinary Phantasticus''. Much shorter, but also a thought-provoking read. There's a minor plot hole: what about Voldemort? But other than that, this is a brilliant and well-written fanfic. It's sad; it doesn't end on a semi-positive note like ''Ordinary Phantasticus'', but you know... sad stories like this happen in real life all the time (minus the magic stuff of course). Lots of people lose hope, and you have captured that feeling well.
Seul chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nicely done- Thanks for sharing, I can't help but wonder what happened to the wizarding world tho- and in this state, Harry is a prime canidate for Riddle to approach him & offer him a job, ne?
magdilen chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
good job, although i doubt harry's magic would go away if he didn't go hogwarts or anything but you sketch this idea out well, pulling the reader into this other picture of harry
tryan chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
it's so sad, but very good... it could make a great story if you made it longer... only problem being coming up with a plot ;

but you could probably do that if you wanted to... but anyway, very good, keep up the good work _

Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This is so DEPRESSING! I feel so bad for Harry. The whole twenty-two year old virgin part isn't bad, but the other stuff? Dude, run AWAY! Leave and go someplace...like here in the States. I think he'd like New York or somewhere other than Little Stinking Whinging. Hey, he doesn't even have to leave Europe. Go to London, Dublin, Belfast...someWHERE other than there!
boronia chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
That was brilliant,
Jadyn Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was sad, it made me wish that Harry would run into Dumbledore and believe him, and then see Hogwarts.
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
oh, that was so sad. I'm half crying right now. Poor Harry. His life is so...uugh.
This is a great, unique story!
dark pheonix chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
This story is so sad. I wish Harry didn't have to go through that child-hood. Oh wait, he didn't, you messed up all of that woderful and bittersweet education at hogwarts you b*!

kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Oh great. Now I'm depressed. Which means you've done an amazing job! Oh, this is so beautifully horrible.I really don't think there's anything more I can .
das chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
more? mor? more more ! pleaze plez? i like
Marchioness Sweet Flower chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
This is a really sad AU story. As I was reading, I was wondering why Harry's scar never bothered him. Maybe you could save Harry from this sad life by writing another chapter about Harry having contact with the wizarding world. You did a good job with this chapter.
Wrastrix chapter 1 . 7/23/2002