Reviews for The Way Things Work
Farala chapter 3 . 5/14
Why haven't you updated this story. It's really good. Please update
Farala chapter 1 . 5/13
Oh thank you! I mean at first I thought that they were going to be one. But after I read about Richie I though 'No just no. Don't break that poor maan's heart don't you dare!' And now i'm released. Reading the next chappy... Now!
onepieceoffreedom chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
dude you have so got to update this, i would love to find out her reaction to finding out that gru that she just friended was the same as the villain and later on it would be cool to see dex have a bonding moment with doctor nefario as most gru gets a girl fics he grumbles about how its not right for a villain to be so sentimental ect
Fact1-I-Hate-You chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You know this just brings up an weird thought or scene.
I can almost see Gru just going to a coffee shop for just a simple cup of coffee and Supergirl (what I am calling her) there and just blaming him for some evil scheme and totally just a scene in the middle of the day.
Just a fun idea I had and wanted to share it.
Grucy chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This is a really good story! Will there be more?
gunman chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Like you said, this cannot end well.
Still, the idea of a bored housewife acting like a superhero, fighting both Gru and vector, and has a female inventor working for her, who is now going to 'date' Gru? That was pretty interesting.
An interesting idea.
I wonder what Gru's going to do when he finds out about his daughters setting himself up on a blind date.
And seriously? Gru not being the prettiest of men was a laugh. (And I don't really know what Gru's mother's real name is, but good try on this)
You should really continue this.
Write on!
The-Right-Girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
emily chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Omg i love this story please update soon3
Casey Winters chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Gosh, so far, it seems like Dex and Gru and meant to be. XD that's so crazy! I can't wait to hear more about her personality.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Oh my gosh, please update soon!
CWA
Ivy000 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Yeah! Go Dex! I wonder if would get along with her. He might bd annoyed by the competition. I cannot wait to read more, and I promise I will read and review every chapter!
Ivy000 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Sub-par? I think this is a pretty awesome story!

*gasp!*is Richie in league with Vector? Duh duh DUH!
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow. Supergirl is a rather cliche name, totally. Gru has a point! I love how you have Edith and Agnes's personalities down. They seem so in character! The others too, but those two really stood out to me.
shadow1real chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
WaterEra chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Hmmm. This is peculiar. A supervillain paring with the weapons maker of the superhero... Very interesting... XD I'm intrigued. The extreme irony of this predicament all of the characters are in is hilarious and has the great potential to being even more hilarious. XD I canNOT wait to see how this plays out between Dexter and Gru, well, the girls. :P But make sure to flesh out Dexter's character, and make sure that you're paying attention to personality compatability. If their personalities match up, this will work. If not, then the story won't be. But so far this seems good and I must say this: I looooooove your descriptive writing, it's fantastic! How you described Gru-the physical stature alone-was incredibly rich, and your background details are just as rich. Make sure that you use the same richness in the characters' personalities, specifically Dexter and Gru, though more Dexter since she's an OC. I'm so excited to see how this plays out! I can't wait for the inevitable humor to roll out with the girls hiding this from Gru and Gru finally meeting Dexter. XD But remember, take your time, and flesh them out. And make sure the personalities fit. Good job, and have fun!