Reviews for Lion of God
Hey, just so that you know, you missed some "Noel"s
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 13 . 5/3
Nuala Sapien chapter 13 . 1/12
When will you update your golden army hellboy lion of god story?
AsaraSahara chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
This is the wrong chapter
Stephanie Phelps chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
I LOVED THIS! I have one question. Are you going to do a sequel to this about the second movie? If you doing have Ariel and Abe keep there relationship a secret and have Hellboy and Liz find out after the trouble with the golden army.
Chibi Fox6663 chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
awesome story! Please continue!
LillianOrtega chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
secuela de Hellboy?
samanthatm chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
You should do a sequel, not enough ariel and abe.
keller75863548274483 chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
U r pretty much repeating chapters with 8 and 10
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
... u barely touched on ariel and abes love. interesting concept but still
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
why dont u just erase this chapter?
Hint.Of.Grey chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Love this story :)) great work! Wish i'd have found it sooner, gabe is adorable
canarycup chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
You read the Hellboy screenplay didn't you. Honestly it's better than the movie, good choice.
Wolf and Leopard chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Alright, so I'd like to start out by saying that what your one rude reviewer said is complete and utter BS. I love this story and I love you Oc. Yes, I wish that you had expanded on the relationship between her and Abe, but that's just a personal opinion of mine. Don't worry about what that other reviewer said because your a great writer and I would love to read more of Noel's adventures. I just hope you continue to write such great fiction in the future. A story like this deserves far more and better reviews.

The Wolf from Wolf and Leopard
Bnjarr12 chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
This has been a good story. I really wished there was more! I hope that there will be a sequal in the future. I'd love to see how Noel would be in the second movie. :)