Reviews for Becoming Rachel Farmer: Baby Daddy Drama
Anne chapter 16 . 5/13
Very cool this story Kevney ! I love to their love stories two as lead to imagine how they would make a cute couple in real life.
I just would like to ask them to give follow-up to this love story. I'm waiting for the end of this melodramatic story.

Muito bacana essa história de Kevney! Eu amo às histórias de amor deles dois, pois levar a imaginar como eles fariam um belo casal na vida real.
Eu só gostaria de pedir que dessem continuação a essa história de amor. Estou a espera do final dessa história melodramática.
Obrigada desde já. *-*
Anne chapter 17 . 5/13
Obrigada desde já. *-*
LaceNLeather24 chapter 17 . 3/20
Ooh I can't wait for the next chapter, I loved it! Welcome Back. :)
Great update!
Gobsmacked82 chapter 17 . 3/16
Thanks for the feedback, everybody. It was fun getting back to these two. Raven, you keep those stories coming! :)
Eyregirl chapter 17 . 3/14
I have a stupid grin on my face when I saw this update! Thank you very much, this was great
I'm glad to have you back. It has been too long! Great comeback!
cookiecorner chapter 17 . 3/14
Welcome Back! your updates have been missed. This chapter is great, well done.
Thank you!
Raven03 chapter 17 . 3/14
*squee* I was super excited to see the notification that you had updated pop up in my inbox. There were so many things I loved about this chapter from Frank telling Rachel about the assasination attempts on her life to her finally discovering Amy's true colors. I was pleasantly surprised that Frank and Rachel are a bit kinky. Thank you thank you soooo much for updating! BTW, thanks for your review on my latest chapter of 'just to be safe.'
aic89 chapter 16 . 2/18
Please continue, this is a great story.
AchrisL chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Sick to death of this trouble making loser.
AchrisL chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Very, very good! I'm sick of Terrell. I wonder if he didn't have that assistance's computer tampered with. He's the sort.
ellablue2176 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I am glad you decided to say hi and continue with the story soon. I missed your writing. I hope we get an update soon.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Hi shippers/readers. Just want to pop in and say thanks for reading, liking, favoriting and commenting on my updates. And there will be more. I know it's been a WHILE - totally unintentional - but you CAN expect to see more updates. And I'm doing my best to make that happen soon.
Raven03 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Come back! Where are you?! What does Frank have to tell Rachel? Patiently awaiting the nxt chapter.