Reviews for Becoming Rachel Farmer: Baby Daddy Drama
aic89 chapter 16 . 2/18
Please continue, this is a great story.
AchrisL chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Sick to death of this trouble making loser.
AchrisL chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Very, very good! I'm sick of Terrell. I wonder if he didn't have that assistance's computer tampered with. He's the sort.
ellablue2176 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I am glad you decided to say hi and continue with the story soon. I missed your writing. I hope we get an update soon.
Gobsmacked82 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
Hi shippers/readers. Just want to pop in and say thanks for reading, liking, favoriting and commenting on my updates. And there will be more. I know it's been a WHILE - totally unintentional - but you CAN expect to see more updates. And I'm doing my best to make that happen soon.
Raven03 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Come back! Where are you?! What does Frank have to tell Rachel? Patiently awaiting the nxt chapter.
OPA chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I sooo miss this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope all is well. Looking forward to an update hopefully :)
ellablue2176 chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Please I need an update soon the suspense is killing me
SDF chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Terrell deserved what happened to him. Can't wait for the next one keep up the great work.
bellatisha chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
& soooo it starts..Terrel is becoming more aggressive to get what he wants...Rachel! Lets see what he does next during the short time before Frank gets back
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
:) thank you for continuing this... :)
kala79 chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
After last chapter's cliffhanger I'm grateful that the next chapter came so quickly! Thanks a lot, as usual a great job :) You make me miss London, I know those places :) I hope Terell will not be big pain in the a.. in the next chapter ;)
LaceNLeather24 chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Another good chapter and the next one sounds like it will be even better!
Lovbody8 chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
what a sweet story really enjoying it reads like a novel !
LaceNLeather24 chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
This chapter was EPIC! The moment I've been waiting for has finally come and that dressing room scene with Frachel WAS intense. Great job Gob, I'm just sitting here fired up.