Reviews for Story of a Girl
G h o s t V o n G h o u l chapter 39 . 7/25/2012
Please update this story! I absolutely love it, it's one of the best Legend of Zelda fanfics I've read on here, and I really want to know what happens next and how it ends. Great work, keep it up

GhostVonGhoul xoxo :)
DarkAngel620 chapter 39 . 12/14/2011
All I wanna say is that I recently found your story and I could stop reading it. It's amazing. I love your OC, I love the way to write Link, I love the whole dangerous-mysterious yet incredibly-romantic-addictiveness you got going with the story. I just LOVE it. I do hope you haven't abandoned the story. I realise it's been a while since you've updated, but I can assure that there are some that are still loving this thing to death and would love nothing better than to have you continue this wonderful thing you have here. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 11/26/2011
Hurry and continue you slow poke I wonna read mooore
Jennifer Morrison chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I remember reading this story when it was just beginning, back when I was in middle school. I loved this piece so much-I reread it over and over again, start to finish, multiple times. Even if it meant me staying up 'til 2 or 3 in the morning. I was deeply engaged with this story, and easily related to Millerna and Link.

Now I'm in my junior year in college (studying creative writing!) and I've picked this piece up again. I immediately see why my thirteen year old self was in love with this, and I think that this story definitely has literary merit. It's not perfect, but this piece is charming and very full of life. I see deep characters just begging to be given a richer universe (something you'd definitely be able to do, since I'm sure you're older and wiser with even more writing talent, HealerAriel, but I realize how gargantuan of a task that is. Of course, if you're just sick of this story, you're entitled to leave it be. But playing around with it couldn't hurt, right?)

I don't mean to sound preachy or anything, and I hope you don't take it that way. I'm just saying... you have a knack for storytelling :)
AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger chapter 39 . 9/10/2010
This is really good! I love this story. You should really continue it if you can. I love Millerna her character is really put together well. Lol wow I just noticed that everything except the age and name are the same with me and her crazy. *clicks alert button and author alert/favorite buttons*

Truly,

CedricisEdward4Ever

considering changing my name to:

LinkAddict13
iheartLink chapter 39 . 4/4/2010
This story is so awesome! XD You should really continue this if you get the chance! I really got into it.. I came to love Millerna's character! Hehe I love her sarcasm about everything, especially towards Link and Navi!I loved when she said "Bite me, Forest Boy!" and called him "Pretty Boy" lol! And when she called Navi a bug! LMAO! God(or Godesses I should say), Navi was annoying! She always ruined everything!

And needless to say, in these stories I'd usually want Link to be with Zelda, but in this one, that was certaintly not the case! You really made me want Link and Millerna to be together the whole entire time!

Anyway, interesting and well done story! ) This should be continued!
Allendra chapter 39 . 10/30/2009
Exciting chapter! Really good job!
Allendra chapter 37 . 10/29/2009
Oh come on, there's definitely more than a few people reviewing for this, you have nearly 400 reviews! I'd die if I ever got that many!

Awesome job, glad they made some love!
Allendra chapter 35 . 10/29/2009
And I loved reading it! So cute! You're an excellent writer!
Allendra chapter 34 . 10/29/2009
Yay! So sweet and exciting! Can't wait to see what happens!
Allendra chapter 30 . 10/29/2009
Whoever was telling you that you had Millerna OOC was very, very wrong. She's in love, and her guard is coming down. Of course she's not going to be as much of an $$hole as she was! You have her down perfectly, obviously, as she's YOUR OC.

I love this story!
Allendra chapter 29 . 10/29/2009
Nonsense, that was a great chapter! It was so sweet and romantic! I loved it!
Allendra chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
Hmm. It's fixed. So don't worry. ;) Nice chappie!
Allendra chapter 25 . 10/29/2009
Hey! Loving this story so far! I think you should know that the next chapter is messed up. It just cuts off in mid-sentence, like 2/3 of the chapter was deleted. And there's no button to review or anything. I sent a message to the Fanfiction Support, since they're trying to fix things up.
Allendra chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Hm. This is interesting! I love Millerna and her attitude, she's quite likable!