Reviews for Let's Have a Baby
Zaurasa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
beautiful...
Tahnorra Freak chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice story! They were great parents,almost in charicter!(Tahnorra things are always nice)
Alex Fortier chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Adorable! I love this cute Tahnorra story!
Shadowsnake89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great little story. I'm working on one myself but you really have the relationship aspect down much better.
1BleachFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my. I just got punched in the face by my feels. This was beautiful, I loved it. :D Since this is my first time ever reviewing your work, and I re-read "Dream" almost everyday...I'll start off with a with a simple Hello. xD Zury, you're such an amazing writer. :o I love your writing style, usually when I read stories, and the writing style is off...it makes me cringe. O.e While reading your work, I'm comfortable, and relaxed and your stories are very enjoyable. :D Also, I love your smut. LMFAO, *raises thumb* you can write some good smut. Now, onto the story at hand. This was so cute and fluffy! :3 The beginning of this story is sooo canon. xD Of course Korra wouldn't want kids at first. Sakari is a boss. Dropping water on Tahno like that. xD Wait. O_O isn't lemonorangelime "Awitan" on deviatnART? I love her art! One of her Tahno pictures is actually my avatar. xD This fic based off of her "Tahnora Family Shenanigans" artwork! I just remembered the girl in the art being named Sakari. :o Well yeah...that's my review. xD Now, I'm gonna go to your tumblr and read all your ficlets! xD Great work on this, and I'll be here waiting for you to update "Dream" bye for now!

- 1BleachFan
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This story reminds me of lemonorangelime's pic on deviantart. It's so adorable and I love the thought of Korra and Tahno having a family of their own. Awesome job!

gallery/?offset24#/d50w1yk