Reviews for Not What I Expected
EllaMchenry chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Please continue I'm new to fanfic and I just read this story recently so please continue
EllaMchenry chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please continue this amazing story and maby zach and camomile could get a little bit naughty in the honeymoon but yeah just continue the story it is awesome !
vals chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
please please please continue this story! it is truly one of the best fanfics ive ever read! You actually gave time for Zach and Cammie's relationship to blossom and not just rush into it like everyone elses fanfics. You even stuck to Cammie Morgan's true character of a plain jane and didn't turn her into some kind of slut. I really appreciate the effort you put into this story and would really like a longer ending! So please please please continue with this!
Awesomeness chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Oh please... Continue the story!
zachcammielover chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I LOVE this story. Please please please update!
Zachlover chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Seriously u have to update!
jade silverose chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
I know that this is really late but this is true none the less. Please please please please please finish the story. Please! That is such a cliff hanger and I will not let it go. I have to know what happens next. How it goes on their honeymoon. So pleeeeeeaase finish it !
babysister1997 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I think u should keep writing, uave me tottaly hocked on this sorr
Smile-it confuses your enimies chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Love this story you are a amaizing writer please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Write for a while longer please! Also, there seems to be just like random words missing haha so a beta reader could probably fix all Grammer related problems. But anyway, please continue!
Percabeth Lover12 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Please continue the story its amazing!
If you choose to continue, do it until where cammie gets pregnent
Mrs.Goode chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
I love this story! It is my favorite fan fiction! Please don't stop but if you have to go ahead. I also want to say thank you for putting your time and effort into this story:)
preunka chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
hey pls write like really i wanna read it
ncis42 chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
This is so good!
Blob chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Omg loving it. Please I'm begging you. Keep writing! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm in love with this story :)