Reviews for Plot Idea
Mandi chapter 2 . 1/13
Err, actually Chris really shouldn't be as powerful as Wyatt for many, many reasons. The biggest two is that the first born (Wyatt) is always the most powerful of the siblings and Wyatt is the Twice-Blessed Witch, aka the most powerful witch to walk the Earth. Furthermore, an Elder IS a Whitelighter. They're the same species, just different jobs/titles. Actually, giving Chris a "power boost" negatively affects his character when you think about, not upgrades it. One, it completely erases the canon reasoning for Chris's inferiority complex. Two, it also seriously diminishes exactly how badass Chris was. He saved the world with nothing more than orbing, telekinesis, and his own intelligence. Furthermore, there's no evidence that Chris would even get that many powers from being "half-Elder" especially when considering that Paige (half-whitelighter and CHARMED ONE) and Wyatt (half-whitelighter, eldest sibling, and TWICE-BLESSED) don't seem to have as many powers. Most witches DON'T have boatload of powers, actually, which is why Wyatt is so ridiculously powerful. Most witches only have up to MAYBE three powers of varying strengths, so, really, all of the next gen kids being as powerful as they are is, uh, kinda weird. Honestly, with as many powers as ALL of the kids have, I can't really see them EVER really having any difficulty with demons or magic at all. They're all supremely powerful, with many of them being weirdly close to Wyatt in regards to power.
The KJ Universe chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thank you, sooooooooo much for this, it's exactly what I needed. Would you be terribly bothered that when I post it, I send it to you in a Review? I'm going to use my own plot though, but I needed the characters and this has helped a ton. Thanks, it's rare that someone shares a plot.
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
not a very bad summery once wyatt is turn back to good i think him
and chris should be just as powerful as te charmed ones oe elders is
i think wyatt and chris will do better with just the power of two frome
what i read of it will be a good story to read since it is your story and
not mind why dont you give it a shot and write it your own self looking
forward too read this story once u get chapter 1 done
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like how you have devoted the first chapter to explaining the characters and their powers.

I especially liked that you gave Chris a really good power boost. I get peeved that many don't seem to remember that he is Half/Elder and conveniently forget that he has the same powers as the Elders and that being said would have just as many as Wyatt.
I also like the fact that you wrote down the extra powers that Wyatt has due to his being evil. Nice touch.

One question - since Melinda is Half/Witch - I assume that Leo was mortal when she was conceived meaning she would only have powers from Piper, so I just want to ask, where would she get the powers of orbing and such from? Not from Leo (He was mortal and gave up being a whitelighter/elder.) and I don't think from Paige.

Btw spell casting and Potion making are not powers.

Enough of my insane rambling - continue please...