Reviews for Plot Idea
The KJ Universe chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thank you, sooooooooo much for this, it's exactly what I needed. Would you be terribly bothered that when I post it, I send it to you in a Review? I'm going to use my own plot though, but I needed the characters and this has helped a ton. Thanks, it's rare that someone shares a plot.
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
not a very bad summery once wyatt is turn back to good i think him
and chris should be just as powerful as te charmed ones oe elders is
i think wyatt and chris will do better with just the power of two frome
what i read of it will be a good story to read since it is your story and
not mind why dont you give it a shot and write it your own self looking
forward too read this story once u get chapter 1 done
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like how you have devoted the first chapter to explaining the characters and their powers.

I especially liked that you gave Chris a really good power boost. I get peeved that many don't seem to remember that he is Half/Elder and conveniently forget that he has the same powers as the Elders and that being said would have just as many as Wyatt.
I also like the fact that you wrote down the extra powers that Wyatt has due to his being evil. Nice touch.

One question - since Melinda is Half/Witch - I assume that Leo was mortal when she was conceived meaning she would only have powers from Piper, so I just want to ask, where would she get the powers of orbing and such from? Not from Leo (He was mortal and gave up being a whitelighter/elder.) and I don't think from Paige.

Btw spell casting and Potion making are not powers.

Enough of my insane rambling - continue please...