Reviews for E V E
Robot Jones chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Well, that was shorter than I expected. Just wondering, why is 'EVE & AUTO' in the description? EVE was barely in this, and AUTO wasn't even mentioned. Oh well, I enjoyed this nonetheless.
Robot Jones chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Interesting, Hailey's presence seems to have changed the events in some way.
Robot Jones chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Oh good, interactions between OCs and official characters are always fun.
Robot Jones chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
The dialog between Hailey and the mysterious hooded man (I imagine him looking like one of the Nazg├╗l) is crude, but I enjoyed this nonetheless.
Robot Jones chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Your grammar needs help, but other than that this was very descriptive. I shall read further.
SNIPESTER 800 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Sorry FF people about the "cliff hanger". Iv been brainstorming for the cotinuation of this story and where should it go. So while Im brainstormin, Ill give ya a hint ;) the next story will be of the same plot (TF) but the location will not be WALLE. Sooooo heres the deal, in the next review of this chapter give me suggestions on where the story should go and what Hailey turns into. It would definetly help! Rule 1 about me, dont think I dont listen to peoples comments on here. I simply appreciate reviews because truth to be told they dont HAVE to review a story, and for the people who do I am grateful :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
cute good story
IS wished that the chapters were longer
But still good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So she is EVE and she might fall in love with him or
She is 1 of the other EVEs who is a slave now
Right?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Holy shit
I already like this
Good start
Bio team2 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Very nice story I would just suggest that you doulbe space next time so it's easier to read.