Reviews for The Difference One Person Can Make
KM Seward chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Um... I like how the first chapter started, but I don't think Kaiba stuck to his usual character very well... But it could get better with time, it's only the first chapter after all. :)
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 22 . 6/12/2010
That's so sad! They're not together forever? Althoug, it's a good change...but that better not be why she's crying in the sneak peak...Seto's not with another girl is he? I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
GOD! I LOVE THIS PAIRING! Great story line! Although, it could use a bit more editing, I really like it!

HOORAY FOR 'TEARS IN HEAVEN'!
5123 chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
omg MORE MORE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
mypotofgold chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
does seto know how to cook? and maybe they have maids in the mansion... hmm,... but its nice though
ceruleanmisty chapter 22 . 5/30/2006
you have the ablity in you to make more beautiful really is good...it almost made me cry!Perfect!
FireGoddess101 chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
Good story I'll keep reading later. Gr. Homework.
xStarryxPiinkx chapter 21 . 7/30/2004
R u thinkin' of makin' a sequeal? I really hope u do... It was jsut so addicting and a bit sad sat she had to go away from her love... PLEEZ make a sequeal...
Themuseistaken chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
I luv it. I'll read more morrow though, man this is long.
Lady Light chapter 22 . 6/30/2004
oh... sequel?
ShadowKat chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Well, it was good. But I don't think Kaiba cooks. I mean, he's rich and always working... does he have time to cook? And how did Tea know he cooked it? Other then that it's good.
~ShadowKat
ShadowKat chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
Very nice. The fight scene was cool. It was super short but it got to the point. Nice work.
~The Shadow That Takes Form as a Kat~
~~ShadowKat~~
ShadowKat chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
A very interesting start. I do love a good Seto/Tea fic! I can't wait to finish reading the rest!
~The Shadow That Takes Form as a Kat~
~~ShadowKat~~
Chi Yagami chapter 22 . 4/11/2004
Ouh! Like it!
Winterwing3000 chapter 22 . 3/25/2004
ooh.. please continue! i can't wait for the next chapter! me also like the fluffy... really really cute! update soon