Reviews for Faithful
animechesirecat7 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
You are continuing this right. please continue:)
poppinpussy chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
omgomgomgomgomgomg. pls. pls. updateeee. its 2013. pls. update? i'm hooked!
Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Cute cute! I loved the part where Zaizen puts his jacket over yukiko's shoulders, that was just adorable!

Loving it to bits!

Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Nawwww such a cute story! I love it and yes, I'd love to see a jealous Zaizen as it will make the story even better and more adorable!

Update soon!

AwesomPossums chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I think it would be nice for Yukiko to have friends outside of Shitenhouji (who knows, she may be friends with Yukimura because of a terminal illness she has, or maybe Choutarou because of piano)... But I think right now, she should be focused on getting used to her own school... Unless she's going to get bullied? :0

Waiting for your next update,
The ever faithful AwesomPossums

P.S. do you go to school, and is that the reason why you might not be able to update quickly?
Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Nawww i loved it when Zaizen thought to himself that Kimura Yukiko was becoming someone important to him! Thats so cute! loved the whole chapter and hope to hear your updates soon!

Until then ;)

Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Kyaaaaaa...! I love your stories! Especially this one as it encircles around Shitenhoji. And no, I don't think that Yuki-chan acts like a mary-sue. She's much more cuter and adorable! Please update soon!

Until then ;)