Reviews for Soul Mate
Duuuuuuude
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Well That Sure Was Hot. I Love That Dean Fought, But Didn't Really Fight, It Was All A Show & He Really Did Need That. Very Nice. X3

I'd Like To See How They End Up After Dean Gets Benny To His Own Body, Or Even How They Interact Before Hand While Benny's Still In Him. There Could Be Some Very Dirty Jokes There. XP
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Well, This Sure Is A Surprising Development. I'm Glad Dean's Accepting & Not Fighting. X3
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely LOVED this! Dean/Benny is slowly becoming one of my favorite ships. So in-character.
AshJovillette chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Love it hope u update it
wirtleberg chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
great! really enjoyed this. interesting character parallels with my own End of the Line.
Sister of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Oh my god... This was just brilliant! :-D
Shaman chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Great idea and great writing. More Dean and Benny please!
Tassy Riddle chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Amazing! *-*
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I love this! It's so perfect!
growleythehellhound chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think my favorite part of this was Dean's need to fight, especially during the sex scene. I like to think that Dean went primal in Purgatory and this fic played on my headcanons perfectly.
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Sooo cute xoxox
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Cute _
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Holy hell, you're maybe the best writer I've had the pleasure of reading work by on this Podunk site.
Do me a favour, don't be a cocktease, and continue this theoretical version of how Benny and Dean wound up where they are, and elaborate on the sexual tones Benny and Dean share on Supernatural some more.
Again, thanks.
-Raian
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Great short story. Hope you make another down the road!