Reviews for The Depths of Hell
Boo chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This Really is a good story ! Please dont give up on it ... I hope you Will decide to write more.. İf you do update dont forget that i Will be There to read it ! Kepe writing !
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Amazing job so far! :D please update soon! :D
thatonethatsweird chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
This is really good! I hope you continue it, itll help me with the horrible year long wait of house of hades :P
traversing chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Lemme go die now.?

This is amazing.

Truly, and utterly amazing.
I am that Writer chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very. Good! I'd always wondered whether or not Arachne had died on her way down. I wonder how Rick Riordan will do it?
thinking hurts my brain chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
OMG I REALLY WISH I COULD WRITE FIGHT SCENES

PERCABETH! AHHHH! OMIGODS IM DYING AHFAJSKHGLUEIRN
Jesters of the Moon chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I love this! *fist-pump* This is excellent.

Really, though, you have the characters down. Percy's POV was great and sounded just like him. You had his tone perfectly :) I loved how he described Arachne and Annabeth. I also loved how you mentioned how awkward Annabeth was with a long pipe when she was used to daggers. You made the scene very realistic.

It was cute how Percy got hurt "protecting" Annabeth [even though she saved /his/ life ;)] It was excellent how you made Percy get hurt, and he didn't let it bother him until the adrenaline from the fight ran out. It's great how they have no ambrosia, so now Percy's got to watch his injury. I prefer it when Percy gets hurt protecting those he loves :) I love it when Seaweed Brain gets hurt; it doesn't happen as much as it should.

Annabeth's moment of weakness was really cute :) It was sweet how Percy knew talking wouldn't help with his astounding eloquence [sarcasm], so he just hugged her despite his injuries. I loved how she had a moment of weakness, but still got down to business pretty quickly. Good old daughter of Athena :) It was realistic and in-character.

Anyways, I did think the first 3/4's were better, but the last bit wasn't bad. I don't see any other way to have ended that scene better than you did; and I still liked it.

This was a great chapter and I'm glad you had time to update it again today :)

Jesters of the Moon chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Yes! This is amazing :) I love it.

I loved how you portrayed Percy; how he is sweet, trusting, and still makes goofy jokes. I loved their interaction a lot :)

I'm glad they're fighting Arachne. I imagined that their fight wasn't over ;) I loved how Percy edged in front of Annabeth.

This was excellent. I love it immensely. :)

thinking hurts my brain chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
cliffies cliffies are no fun unless you freaking update right now.

lol, just kidding. fabulous chapter, darling. I eagerly aawait the next one.

sorry for the skimpy review, it's late and i'm not even watching the screen as i type naymore.
mac92795 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss and btw, you best b workin on that next chappy porquay i havnt seen you working on it while i stalk you from time to time
mac92795 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS! the endings adorbs
thinking hurts my brain chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
OTP FREAKING OTP I CANT STAND THE FEELS I CAN'T THIS IS WONDERFUL

that's about it.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is lovely :)

You write Percy and Annabeth well. I especially loved how optimistic and selfless Percy is being.

Clafarie chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Rick Riordan must make like millions with his terrible cliffhangers.
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Okay, My name is kmc995. Don't mind me as I slowly decapitate you by having you read this. Don't worry, it'll only hurt as much as you love Percabeth. I'll just non-chalantly rip out your heart, stab it repeatedly, then replace it with a ball of barbed wire. No big deal.

That was a yummy visual. Lol. Anyway, this was a really great story, it made me tear up :'( Sorry about my rant up above, it's just that this is so well written. a;lsdkjfa;sdf and you captured the moment perfectly. I love it.

Keep up the good work!