Reviews for Forgotten Eons
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Holy sh******t you didn't just write a story here, you created a whole mythos on the level of Greece or Egypt! I thought I'd just check out a quickie before getting back to Selra's story but this was incredible!

I can see how much of this was you filling in the gaps of Blizzard's often erratic lore weaving. The old gods starting as amoebas was a good touch, and the sort of kill or be killed attitude that made them rise. The conflict with the elementals reminds me of Horus vs. Set or Olympians vs. Titans, it was awesome. I also like how the old gods view time: they don't care to measure hours and such but they're still attached to their perception and experience.

Twilight's Hammer is a crazy thing when you think about it...I never read the Cthulhu mythos but given the connection of this to your other stories, I'm honestly more interested in the old gods. Really fantastic job, I loved it!
star chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
way to less reviews for such a terrific story..
evenstarlucy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Yours is closer to the actual game mechanics than mine and spans a longer time. Though I do like it, even if I think you focus a bit too much on chemistry...because, to be fair, would they actually know our names for all the elements and such? Or would they just be like "it is air, you breathe it" and "it is earth, you walk on it"?

Still, it is an interesting touch and I do like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awesome, i have to say, and i am also hooked on your twilight dragon stories, i wonder if you sent the idea to blizzard they might build on it, they really do need a replacement 5th flight, seriously its that good, update full circle soon please? ;-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very good story. Not the best I have ever read, but it's definitely a very good story. I wonder how you got the idea though.
dharak chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
one word-amazing oneshot. oh wait, that's two...oh well. new one-shot for my fav's list :D
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is REALLY good. It says the old gods can't truly die, though, that their defeats likely just drove them back underground... possibly just put them "back to sleep"?

Still, this is very good... i think the old gods are in many ways, like the mantid... they're not misunderstood, they're... different.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Curious, I've always wanted to see a story written from the perspective of the old gods, or one that involves them heavily. I think however the old gods are better characters when they are rare and mysterious but dammit I want a tentacled horror as a main character.

I thought this was pretty good, not sure where you will go with it now though. This history was fun. I kind of expected some more story involving one of them in a mortal body, but no matter.

Curious to see the follow up
Akumanoko chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful read and a creative cosmogony! The only thing I have critical about the piece is that the "old gods" should not be able to die, or so "they" say. Maybe more to come?
Garadriel chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ow. That is simply cool! I always thought they were just kinda... existing. You know, the world full of magic... I never thought they .. evolved. This is definitely best idea about that Ive ever heard! It reminds me of Spore, bit its really cool.. I love ya