Reviews for Raindrops
Bankrobber chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This really deserves more reviews! I have always wanted to read a fanfiction that didn't focus so much on Mitsui and Rukawa as a pairing - though I have to admit I do ship them if it's well-written -, but as friends. They always seemed like they could have been friends. Well done!
EnkeliJaPerkele chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lovely! My two favourite Shohoku boys, and a relationship very similar to the one I always figured they would develop! Kudos!
teh tarik chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hana Rui! It's been a long long time! I was gone from this site nearly 10 years ago too...and now I'm back and the greatest thing is...I'm not alone )))) Coz you're back too (still receiving those author alerts in my inbox)! Of course I haven't seen any anime since and may be posting more HP fanfiction. But seeing you posting Slam Dunk fics again...just makes my heart go fuzzy with warmth!

OK, now to actually reviewing your fic..I remember you were an impressive writer some ten years ago...and your stories have got even better and more heartwarming )

This is such a lovely piece (I'd say it toes the slash line quite a bit but it feels nice). Great character development, a lovely ending. It's a great one-shot. And I hope there'll be more to come. This makes me want to write Slam Dunk fics again...

OK that's it for this brief review.

PS: let's exchange ages! ten years ago when you joined the site...how old were you? I was fourteen ) I just turned 24 last month! That makes me an adult fanfic writer ahahahaha!