Reviews for School Days
Please finish
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Don't quit!
Sarah chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Aw...:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :'( :'( :'( Please update! I love the story!
blueice2449 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
This story is really funny! Don't quit! When Artemis has to dress in the clothes, the tramp in school tries to get Artemis.
blueice2449 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Wow. Trubs really likes Holly.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Update please great story love it. So hurry up no more break your taking to long so hurry up update. Your super cool story it needs another chapter and please make them longer I bet your story is going to be so cool that I will blinded by it's super coolness. Love it bye.
BlazeLuminous chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Awww xD Well as long as you keep your word that you'll eventually update, that's good enough for me. Anyways, love the story, so it's great you didn't abandon it. Seriously, it was the first fic I've ever read (on this site and in my life) and I do not want it to stop. It's also one of the AF stories that is... intriguing.
Tawny chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Nooo!
Okay, I will miss you!
IzzyPure chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Oh, so you aren't done? YES! AWESOME! 'Cause this is my favorite A/H story. I was super disappointed that it showed no signs in updating. Take your time with the writers block. If you call 911, they'll give you a shot of creativity and Imagination pills to be taken twice a day.
A good way to help push past blocks is to force yourself to write. Not stories, but little notes. Like a good setting, character names, little ideas. Just anything you think of, write it down. Maybe plan out the next few chapters, get a few quotes. I love this story, yes, so I'm perfectly fine waiting for you to get out a chapter you're proud of.
Sayanora Sweetheart, and good luck!
Una chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I think that Artemis should get his suit back buta on a contrition that he has to have 'fun' at the amusement park by riding roller coasters eating cotton candy and that. But he should also get back at the girls. He should take their clothes and give them boys close. Like obviously boys. Just to embarrass them (ie, Juliet andholly in either Artemis type suits or guys guys clothes I prefer the suits but yea.. They could have grey pencil skirts!)
Sleekpelt chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Poor Artemis. I feel so bad for him.
datlolzgirl chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Will u ever update again? I love this story :(((
datlolzgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
My father owns a mental hospital
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Would be better if the story was fon
yelrac chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Can't wait to read more!