Reviews for Them Boys
The Fallen Angel 13 chapter 24 . 2/10
Hi please update soon love the story
;-; its been a year
MiNiGiIOI chapter 16 . 2/5
33333333333333333333333333333333333333 ;v; so happy rn
RannaNix chapter 24 . 2/2
Really love this fanfic! hope its still being written! would love to see how it all works out with snape!
Phoenix And The Quill chapter 1 . 2/2
I absolutely love this fic! Its THE best time travel fic I've read till date. Only one problem- When on earth are you planning to update? Please please please please please please please please please update!
MangoAiko chapter 24 . 1/19
Oh No!
Not updated since February 2014?

I hope you do pick up this fanfic again soon...

Really love how it's going, and really want to read what happens next.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 24 . 1/18
:-)
THIS STORY! ASDFGHJK! WHAT ARE U TRYING TO DO WITH ME! THIS IS THE 2ND/3RD (don't ask) FANFIC WITH SIRIUS AND HERMIONE AND JUST OMFG! THEY ARE AMAZEBALLS AND JUST ARHHHHH! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I JUST... CANT!
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
OMG!I really love this story!I hope I can read the ending that I want it to end, but it's just killing me to wait any longer and leave it all to my imagination about what will happen next.I really live Sirius and Hermione in this story!Kudos!
Ok, you seriously need to update. This story is so developed and so complexed, with so much emotion, you need to finish it. I read it from chapter one all the way through, and it reads like a book! I love that. If you do not write soon I will kill you, as you have already not updated in almost a year. This story can not go to waste. Pick yourself up and finish it.
SuperSonicSara chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I love this story! Quite frankly I've enjoyed all your writing :) but now I'll have to go through withdrawal, so I hope you post the next bit soon :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Please update. I just finished the story so far I want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
I really love this! Please finish or I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Keep up the good work!
Fl0ra chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
This story is amazing I love how you have it layed out and am very eager to read more XD I Non stopped read this from beginning til end in one go it's that good XD
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
This is AMAZING and I am so impressed with your work! I have been completely drawn into this fanfiction! Thank you