Reviews for Embracing the Madness
Ren Mashiro chapter 24 . 10/24
Please come back to this one. Pure gold.
StrangersLikeMe25 chapter 24 . 10/9
I just found your story today and love it! It's awsome :)
I really hope you haven't abandond this gem and will continue it soon...
ZazzyZannabil chapter 24 . 10/3
I've been a fan of this fic since you were updating fairly regularly and still called it Them Boys. It will be a very joyous day when I get the notification saying you've updated. Please don't leave it here!
lexicon63738 chapter 24 . 9/20
Lots of spelling errors but this is still a really fun story. Hopefully you'll find your way back to this little gem as I'd love to read it all.
Why just why chapter 24 . 9/17
Sora Loves Rain chapter 24 . 9/17
Love it!:)
keko88 chapter 24 . 9/17
Hello just finished what you have written and posted so far. I hope you are able to find the time and muse to continue this story! I'm really enjoying it.
I just found this fic today and started reading it immediately and now 2 hours in, I've reached the last of your chapters. I'm a regular reader of your recent fics as well and would loveeee to see this fic revived! It's got so much potential ahh
Holly chapter 24 . 9/4
Please continue. This story has been my guilty pleasure to read and I need more :)
LillyMay77 chapter 24 . 8/27
After 2 1/2 years you'd think I'd give up, but sadly no update and I'm still anxiously waiting! Are you still working on this story? I know I'm not alone when I say: I'd love to see what happens next!
hurricanebridgette chapter 24 . 8/20
Oh no! Another one of your wonderful tales, drawing me in so I read it qucikly and am hooked on the relationships and details and then no update. I saw hadn't but hoped it was finished. :) Hope you are doing well since seems so many stories just stop. Thanks for sharing what you have so far and can't wait for more.
1Pinkcrystal chapter 1 . 8/18
Sad to see that you haven't updated this story in a while. I hope you pick this one back up as it's such a good story and so well written. I look forward to see more of this if you update in the future.
HubrisBrutus chapter 24 . 8/18
please please please please update. this is a very good story. some minor punctuation mistakes and spelling but that is all easily over looked.

i do have to say that THIS spelling MISTAKE made me DIE of LAUGHTER every time it POPPED up:

"Sirius clenched his jaw on the angry retort hormone could see burning in his eyes."

hormone instead of hermione hilarious auto correct and then sometimes it would be heroine instead of hermione absolutely hilarious.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 24 . 8/15
Hope you finish this. Im intrigued.
fudgefight chapter 1 . 8/9
pleaseeeeeee update this is one of my favourite fanfictions ever!