Reviews for Embracing the Madness
NOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 7/7
I apparently downloaded this fic back when you just updated the chapter 24 and forgot about it. But yesterday morning i charged my kindle and got sucked in this and now im mad cause you deleted the story and im hanging on a cliff rn! Whyyyyyy!

P.s. Are you countinuing this if not pleaseeeee download the old version cause i cant let this go like that. Its too addicting
Colonel92 chapter 5 . 7/7
Hello. I love all of your work. When will we get another chapter if this wonderful story?
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 5 . 7/6
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
LCB chapter 5 . 7/2
Awesome m
angloheart75 chapter 5 . 7/1
I love this story SO much!
Alytiger chapter 5 . 6/30
Ooooh I love this cute flirting, Crooks clawing the shit out of Peter... so nice
SashaMarie 14 chapter 5 . 6/28
Please update soon, I love this story so far...
Guess chapter 5 . 6/27
Great story and all but when are you going to get back to devil angel angel angel better story
CrystalViolet chapter 5 . 6/26
Oh, I adore this (and let's be honest, all of your stories). I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter. I tend to get caught up when I have multiples to read. I will be better going forward! I really like the dynamics you're building between all of the characters. I think your portrayal of them all is spot on and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for sharing with us all!
Dandy And Lions chapter 5 . 6/26
I haven't logged onto this account in 6 years, opting to just read everything on here anonymously. However, I just had to dig through my memory in order to log back on and follow/favorite this story. I inhaled these five chapters, especially surprising as I normally don't care much for era blending. Much to my surprise, I'm in love with this story and how beautifully you portray these characters. Even when I do consider Hermione in the Marauders era, I always picture her with Remus. (Perhaps because of their similar personalities, or just my hardcore crush on Young!Remus.) But here Sirius and Hermione are just perfect together. I absolutely cannot wait to read more from you!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 5 . 6/26
Loving this keep this up
...sweet! :) please update soon!
llmockingbirdll chapter 5 . 6/25
AAAAAAHHHH! Thank you for updating!

Ok, I'd say that if you updated anyone of your stories now, I love them all!

Have a beautiful day wherever in the world you are!
Another wonderful fun and fluffy chapter I was smiling thru the whole thing
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 6/26
Thank you so much for a great update.