Reviews for Embracing the Madness
Casandrian chapter 23 . 7/15
I keep returning to this story searching for updates. Please don't abandon this story! I'm anxious to see what will become of them all.
Moonlark chapter 18 . 7/5
True. You know on one chapter of PoA there was a picture of Moony and he look exactly like a wolf.
ZazzyZannabil chapter 1 . 7/2
I'm pretty sure I have read this fic about as many times as I've read Deathly Hallows. Gah, I love it!
I totally understand reality getting in the way but fingers crossed we get a new update soon!
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 24 . 6/14
Hey. I've been reading a bunch of your stuff lately, and I'm loving your writing. I especially love this fic - hopefully you'll update it again soon. It's been a really enjoyable read so far.
Thanks for sharing your writing! 3

(P.S. -I noticed that your posting of this on hpff included that you weren't sure how to deal with Hermione and Snape here. An interesting turn in this plot might be to have her not be able to change anything with him. She's been making so much progress with changing the future, but what would happen if she couldn't prevent Snape making his choices? If she's just too late to do that?)
Rayna17 chapter 24 . 6/13
can you please continue this fanfiction. it is brilliant and it would be amazing if you would add another chapter.
katie chapter 24 . 6/7
Ooooo... That's some cliffie...
tonksadora11 chapter 24 . 6/6
Noo! Why did you stop? This is fantastic!
Bentears chapter 24 . 5/27
i absolutely cant wait till your next chapter. Flippen Heck you have some serious writing chops! I love this Hermione!
Y F 17 chapter 24 . 5/24
This is great! I read this whole story all through the night, because I couldn't put it away! Popr Sirius, he does end up hurt all the time doesn't he... I hope Snape is easily swayed to not be a deatheater, or a spy. Hermione did help him earlier, so maybe that will help. Also, maybe she could go after Regulus next? Anyways, update soon! Please please please please?
TheBookMouse chapter 24 . 5/25
Why did this stop? Please please please tell
Me that you're continuing it.
negupta88 chapter 24 . 5/9
This is such a great story and you are an amazing writer! I have read practically every story that you have written and all I can say is wow, you are talented! I hope that you continue with this story! I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 24 . 5/3
Please, please finish this fantastic story.
Ugh. Super!Hermione shows up. Snape "gave as good as he got" against four very talented students, implying he was amazing in a fight, but Hermione wipes the floor with him and a friend without breaking a sweat.
If Hermione has to keep the timeline straight, then James should continue to bully Snape behind Lily's back in seventh year (as told by Sirius to Harry). She cannot protect him. She might get him to stop hexing people for fun though.
GhostWriter1864 chapter 24 . 4/25
This story is brilliant! Please update! I continued reading even after my phone's screen cracked horrible and I was getting a headache from reading through the cracks.