Reviews for Paying it Forward
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sams line about reading her diary *rofl* XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
aww so sweet :) Thanks for the Jammy-ness :)
-TM5
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love your post-ep vignettes! They are so true to what I think would and could happen afterward, should TPTB extend an episode with more Sam and Jules time! I wish. I loved the information we learned about Jules from the episode and how you expanded on it here.
SYuuri chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
You and your post episode stories. They are all so real and believable I could totally picture them happen. I HOPE we could see them. This one was a bit shorter for your standard, but it's so good. I liked how she's going back to have a little chat with Fallon and when she asked Sam to come because she thought Fallon would approve? Melt. Another great one!
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved their conversation in the chair. Sam knowing when to listen and when to talk. Loved that he knew not to use need but want. I really loved how he pointed out that she was more important to him than the game and I guess they might have been embarrassed by his behaviour if they had been there and things hadn't been going well for the team.

I'm pleased that she's going to introduce him to Mary.

I enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A lovely little insight into Jules' past. I really enjoyed their conversation and Sam knowing when to listen and tou use key vocab, want instead of need.

Thanks for sharing.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awww. Jammy armchair chat! Love this. Love the idea of her talking to Mary Fallon and inviting Sam to come along to introduce him - so cute!
Want - not need - smart man.
I read your diary -LOVE cheeky Sam.
Great explanation on the tickets - those would not have been easy to come by never mind affordable on a cop's salary.
And he blew off the playoff game for her - True Canadian Love right there!