Reviews for Never Easy, Always Worth It
Obsessive reader 7 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I recently rediscovered this story and started re-reading. I love it! I want to cry because this story is so good! I love that it's told from Olivia's point of view; her inner dialogue is brilliant! I love her interactions/relationship with everyone else. I love that she is still badass, but has her soft side (letting Quentin stay and her mini breakdown on the phone with Fitz).

THIS is what I wish canon was like! This is so season 1 of scandal before all the nonsense started.

Sadly, I noticed that this hasn't been updated in a while. Any plans to update?
Kinzomg chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I have really loved the fleshed out OPA ops. Love the dialogue between Liv and Fitz. Please, please, please update!
alexindigo chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Love, love, LOVE this! The dialogue, the pacing, the characterization, you have everything going for this story. I like how you write about Liv's relationships with each of her gladiators, Rosen, Cyrus and Fitz. Her inner monologue is hilarious and at the same heartbreaking too when you read between the lines and see how much she misses Fitz. That phone call has to be one of my favourite things written about them ever.

Will you be continuing this? I'd love to know who this Mosby character is and if the Senator will get to the vote. Your writing is excellent and I do hope that you will return to this one day. Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
This is such a good story! I love it! Please continue!
Andrea chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
SO GOOD! I can't wait for you to update it!
gsr4ever chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Really good. Can't wai to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is amazing! I love the story and the way you've stayed true to the characters with the dialogue and stream of consciousness. I love love love your wit; I was literally laughing out loud. Very entertaining! Please write more.
TressMiss chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"Un(full)filled longing curls up from the photos like tendrils of invisible smoke that only she can smell."

Beautiful...sigh...
IslandGurl90 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
not sure if you know but chapter 5 is a repost of chapter 1
poeticmillie831 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
GREAT JOB... as usual. Please keep doing what u do!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This is great! Very well written and it's keeping me absorbed. The characters are so spot on it's almost scary. I thought I'd be disappointed there's not more Fitz/Olivia but I'm really not because I'm so interested in the case. There are just enough F/O moments. I hope you continue this. I would eagerly keep reading.
RealCamille chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
FANTASTIC! That's all. I'm totally enthralled.
JFJD chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I enjoyed this chapter! I loved the dialogue. It was fun and fast just like on the show. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JFJD chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Arrggg! Cyrus! Lol. I love Cyrus/Liv interaction. Looking forward to the next chapter.
RealCamille chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Ha! Knee guards! I LOVE Olivia and Cy's arch-rivalry in this fic! Damn, that queen! SMH.

Girl... you shole can WRITE. I am a bit spellbound... really.

Nice. Very nice.