Reviews for Past Meets Present
letsjust chapter 31 . 5/31
i really loved this story - all of them actually
hope you update soon! they're amazing!
Kassie Curtis chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
This story is amazing. It was one of favorites! Please continue. I can't wait till the sequel
gleefan2009 chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
love it please write more
Writing is Meloncholic chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
Just read this whole story today. I've been reading for 4 hours.. It's that amazing. Just about to start the prequel!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
I like that dally was still alive. I hated that he died in the book
Catie chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
puppylover27 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
It was really good! I really loved this story! And I can't wait until the sequel to this is made!
kiera.alexander98 chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
OMG you have no idea how excited I am to hear that there will be a prequel AND a sequel to his story. I apologize if I sound like I'm fangirling but you have totally got yourself a fan. I loved this story and I can't wait to read more!
AlanahLouise chapter 31 . 4/25/2013
I love this story! Great job :) hope to see the prequel and sequel real soon!
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 31 . 4/24/2013
Ooh! I wanna read the prequel!

TheBeckster chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
I apologize for reviewing this as a guest, I can't remember what email I used to sign up Oh well. I have been reading your story on and off since you published it. I don't know if anyone suggested this if they did I apologize again. I'd like to know more about before they were all married. Pony at Harvard, c'mon that's rich. Soda on the run? I really like this story it makes me think which is rare for some of the garbage people post on this. I will keep checking back for updates, but I'd really like to see what I mentioned.
TeAmoConTodoMiCorazon chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Pony and Ry should have a boy and name him after Johnny! It would be so cute and well...yeah! I can't think of a real good reason. Well, I have one, I just don't know how to put it in words...if that makes sense.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
I like the name Brooklyn too but I'll PM my suggestions. Brooklyn is actually a burrough, not a city. ;)

Love that closing chapter, at least for this part of the story. Hope you'll continue it, in whichever way you like but it's a good read. Just don't leave us hanging. Ry and Pony have a lot to do.
Jenna chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
For Pony and Ry:
Girl-Brooklyn because they are moving to New York and that is a city name in New York
Boy- Johnny (I hope you know why!)

For Kate and Darry:
Girl- Maria it seems Kate's style to pick cute, sweet little names for her kids
Boy- David because it seems like a both tough and tuff name for a kid of a Curtis!
Valerie chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
I had an idea. Since everyone is gone home, I think you should end this story here and do two seperate sidestories, one for Jillian and Soda and the other for Pony and Ryann. Then do a second story or a sequel if and when they get back together. I am curious about both Soda and Pony's life in their respective homes. Just an idea. If you do choose to do this please add an additional author's note so I know where and how to find them. Thanks.