Reviews for Confutatis Maledictis
Sheli-isha chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So beautifully written and emotion filled, you really know how to capture the Doctor's personality, you write him so well that its as though I can hear his voice, this was a really moving fic and thank you for writing it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG...I think I love you for this -

*Runs to next part*

*HUGS*

Mandy
greieve chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Gosh, this was just so dark and intense. I love the way you captured the Doctor's emotions and what he must be feeling after losing almost everyone he loved. I could see all of this happening so clearly, and I felt such pain for the Doctor and understanding for him. Thanks for this amazing fic. It really gave me a new view on Eleven and te Doctor altogether.
Fruityloo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
"I was lulling him into another place, a place with his Doctor." I started crying right around this paragraph, and didn't stop even when I finished reading.

But that paragraph in particular hit me pretty hard. I (and I think everyone whose watched Doctor Who faithfully thinks the same) have always been of of the Doctor's companions... and knowing that we're the the reason for all his guilt... This fic made me feel pretty terrible - but I guess that's what you were going for, wasn't it? So good job (And even if it wasn't your intent, just know what I had a very strong emotional reaction to this. And I guess that's a compliment. I guess.).
Also, to see that the Doctor /knows/ Jack cares about him, and knows Jack doesn't want to do it, but manipulates him despite all that...

Reading this fic left me too emotionally drained to leave a proper review, so I'll leave you with that.
and in the words of Jack, Go fuck yourself.
my1alias chapter 1 . 10/7/2012