Reviews for Discovery
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Omgosshh i so want to kbow how this ends 0.o so please freaking update otherwise i will turn you into mulch's bumflap 'evil smirk'
WriterGuy1 chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Excellent story, only one problem: You see, I just read chapter 9, and I refreshed the page to make sure I wasn't missing it, and there is no chapter 10, weird, right? Now start writing like your life depends on it. BTW, I though No1 had gotten rid of the fairy magic-laws for stopping entry into houses, or did this happen before that?
ILoveFowl chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Interesting... Not quite sure what's going on, but I'm sure all will be clear in time.
PrincessFreakinCastiel chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Love it! :) Clever, witty, and charming. You have done an excellent job of capturing the humor, as well as Holly's sadness when Artemis still has the complex. Good job! :)
Zynette chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Aw. She has to see him!
Tawny chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
AWW Damn species difference! LOL
ILoveFowl chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Eeeeek! Stop with the cliffies, we need some action!
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Wow! I liked this. The last sentence was awesome!
ILoveFowl chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
WHAT?! Pixie? WTF is going on here?! Is Opal controlling him? Cuz Artemis wouldn't do that willingly…
Tawny chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Red eyed?!
Eh I love these!
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Wow! Nice!
ILoveFowl chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
*mad cackle*
Like Angeline isn't getting this... c'mon.
He. Did. Not. Go. On. A. Date. With. The. Wicked. Witch. Of. The. West. (to understand that, you have to have read "Holly's Diary" by einstienette... it's slightly OOC in part but it has some really hot scenes.)
Tawny chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Where is Mud-Boy is he underground? I love these.
Zynette chapter 5 . 10/29/2012