Reviews for Lokison
GeekTooMuch chapter 1 . 1/6
Hey! I see you have not updated in 5 years. If you care to look at the comments you have received you will see your fanfic has gained quite a lot of traffic. You may want to continue this "Lokison" fan fiction. Your story is perfect, you have a great writing style, and many an interested party. If you are stuck on what to do next simply ask your readers what you should do or what they want next. If you are scared that your fanfic does not align with the cannoned series, remember this is your own universe, your creation! And plus no one really cares if the fanfic does not align, as long as you continue the story they love. I hope you start "Lokison" up again!
the accidental horcrux chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
heck this is really good can you actually please continue it because i'm crying
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
This is good.
Please keep writing.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
This is absolutely INCREDIBLE so far, and I'd really love to read more of this. I'm sad to see that it's been over four years since this has been updated, but I won't give up hope! Please continue this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
This is so exciting! I know it's been years since you've updated, but I would love to read more!

Hope you're doing well regardless man! You've got a brilliant plot going on here :-)
Laura G Lauren chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Please, please oh PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE update T_T
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Please update soon! This idea is so cool!
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
You're not going to continue this are you? You really should. I know a lot has happened in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since you wrote this but you could disregard that and continue. Somehow I don't think you will though. Too bad. This is a great story.
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
I love the idea but it's abandoned...
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
ooooh sooo good keep writing. I need to see how this ends
astroshadow chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Do you plan on continueing this story? I rather like this concept and this story is exceptionally well written. I notice it's been a few years since it was last updated.
RoseGlass chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Excellent starting point, hope to see more chapters soon! :)
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I'm going to say right now that I love this story already. There's good writing, the characters all feel like themselves, and the plot is interesting. I want to see how Loki and his sons meet, and what happens when they do. I want to know what S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to have Sherlock do for them, and how he handles it. And, of course, there's John.
However, it appears you have not updated this fic in several years, when at the posting of this chapter you anticipated updating in a week's time. I hope nothing bad happened to you. I hope you come back to this story someday, and finish it. A lot of people like it already, despite how short it is. I like it. I already said that. Just - thanks for writing it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Is there even the faintest hope that you might continue this? Becuase I would love to see more, especially if Fury ends up bringing John into the picture to act as Sherlock's handler, or if Loki gets to meet his sons.
The-Great-And-Terrible-Papyrus chapter 2 . 4/6/2015