Reviews for Lokison
Laura G Lauren chapter 2 . 7/30
Please, please oh PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE update T_T
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 2 . 5/24
Please update soon! This idea is so cool!
evilspoofauthor1Sven chapter 2 . 5/21
You're not going to continue this are you? You really should. I know a lot has happened in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since you wrote this but you could disregard that and continue. Somehow I don't think you will though. Too bad. This is a great story.
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 2 . 3/28
I love the idea but it's abandoned...
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
ooooh sooo good keep writing. I need to see how this ends
astroshadow chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Do you plan on continueing this story? I rather like this concept and this story is exceptionally well written. I notice it's been a few years since it was last updated.
RoseGlass chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Excellent starting point, hope to see more chapters soon! :)
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I'm going to say right now that I love this story already. There's good writing, the characters all feel like themselves, and the plot is interesting. I want to see how Loki and his sons meet, and what happens when they do. I want to know what S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to have Sherlock do for them, and how he handles it. And, of course, there's John.
However, it appears you have not updated this fic in several years, when at the posting of this chapter you anticipated updating in a week's time. I hope nothing bad happened to you. I hope you come back to this story someday, and finish it. A lot of people like it already, despite how short it is. I like it. I already said that. Just - thanks for writing it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Is there even the faintest hope that you might continue this? Becuase I would love to see more, especially if Fury ends up bringing John into the picture to act as Sherlock's handler, or if Loki gets to meet his sons.
Silver-Freddy chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
please update!
Guest User chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Please update soon, I really like this idea.
Dead Hero chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
NOOOOMFUUUUUCKKKKKKK! UUUUPDAAATTEE! Please give me more glorious angst and Sherlock awesomeness!
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Miss this fic. Very awesome so far.

Hey chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Any chance you'll update soon? this is a great story.
Alysiana chapter 2 . 1/16/2015