Reviews for Publicity
CMPunkandAJforever chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Is there gonna b more
Interesting chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is quite interesting. Love the icon for it! Good job on the story too! As short as it is it told a story. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
its gud! :) punk deserved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nice Job! I did kind of expect some 3some smex though lol It was good though. I liked it. When's ur next fic?
Dan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I don't usually read FemmeXdom fictions, but A.J. and Kaitlyn are fucking hot! I had to take a little peek at it. It actually wasn't that bad. Part of me feels for Punk cuz i wouldn't want anything in my ass personally lol Myself as a guy, i can feel for him with that chastity bit but c'mon now... let's be honest, if A.J. or Kaitlyn had crops and wanted to force me in a chastity device... As long as i get something out of it, i sure wouldn't say no to it! And the SEX TAPE! Kaitlyn and A.J.! I gotta get my hands on that! If it were real... Lol! It wasn't bad! I see you have other PunkXA.J. fics too... I'll get around to those. As long they're like this one ;) Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great Fic! Is there a sequel anytime soon?
Cal-Wills chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yeah I'm totally winning this wager. This fic is awesome! What's wrong with you?

I gotta say i feel bad for Punky but at the same time... he had it coming when he made those comments on Raw to AJ. He should know he would end up facing punishment for them. Lol.

I faved it. Glad you posted it! :)

Hey! And don't blame this on me, i just showed you the pic, you came up with the ideas!

Cal