Reviews for Protasis
Galaxia SH chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for writing this wonderful little piece of art.

Your characters were all so well-written and in-character and I really appreciate that. It's a difficult thing to do. And you did it great.

And the plot was just amazing.
Bunny Stars chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
This made me feel all happy inside! :D
Katsuro.Greywing chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Thank you! I've just finished Chapter 1 of Protasis and on to Chapter 2, but couldn't resist dropping you a note. Your writing is excellent and the story has a great balance of characterization and movement. I'm so excited to find well-written Byakuya/Renji fanfic! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your work.
Kintama-Hime chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Wow, that was great! Funny, erotic and true to character.
Bleachedechelon chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Wow. Just, wow. Finally a good ByaRen I can sink my teeth into. From the first chapter you could feel all the tension between the two burning, the pace was comfortable and very reasonable, and the two both shared equal amounts of control and release in the relationship, and that's really great writing on your part. Thank you for writing this, it was my pleasure to read it!
onyx-angel101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think this one is my favorite! I don't think I can even come up with a good enough comment to express how much I truly enjoyed reading this. You absolutely MUST write more stories for this pairing! Stay awesome and keep writing!
silentwinged chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
What a beautiful ending 3 That Susumu's a good kid xD I loved this! Your writing's absolutely beautiful, I'll make sure to read more of your stories :3
silentwinged chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god T.T I'm crying, a big fat tear just rolled down my cheek T.T This story's so beautiful, I love it 3
Gonna go read the last chapter now
Yuki-onna 0 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
That was really good! Byakuya and Renji were so in character and the smut was hot. Besides I got to love the title. ;)
StrawberryMerry chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This was all kinds of amazing and perfect. I love the way you write. It's inspiring. Sorry this isn't as great a review as you deserve, but just know that this story is perfect and you write ByaRen flawlessly.
Mina Kye chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Very nice! :) I have to be honest I didn't think I'd like this but I was genuinely surprised by how much I did in fact LOVE it. :D You did very well. Good job!
Bobb chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
;_;
That, *sniffs*, was so... beautiful... I- I can't take the wonderfulness... *Sighs*
Bobb chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
:} Bwahahahaha!
honeyMellon chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
So sweet...I really enjoyed this story. You write them so beautifully, and the lemon was passionate and tasteful, what a wonderful balance! I do hope you'll write more! :)
fuyublue chapter 3 . 10/19/2012