Reviews for Sinister
please write more
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Baba!Sam is cute! Can't wait to read some more, great so far! :D xx
IceCream9523 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It'd be amazing if you could continue this! But as you released this more than a year ago I probably shouldn't expect too much. I just love the idea of Azazel being Sammy's imaginary friend and sadly there aren't many fics of that. Anyway I loved this barely 2.000 long fic and I'm going to check out your other stories! :)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I. LOVE. THIS.

There's just something about a hurt!young!Sam that tugs at my heart strings. Are you planning on writing more in this little realm? Because this may have started off as just a word challenge for you, but you've got me invested now.

Don't leave me hangin'! :P
Klooless chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I LOVE this. Love the whole "haunted" thing, where we can see Sam is affected but trying to keep it away from his BigBrother!Dean. :)
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Is there any chance of you doing a sequel of this story? I think it's absoloutly wonderful and would love to see something with Dean maybe seeing Azazel and believing his brother or even Mary knowing what's going on and eventually gets Azazel to leave Sam alone.
Internal Debate chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow... this was kinda creepy, I must say. And I'd just like to state that I would, empathically, love to see a sequel, or maybe even just a possible companion piece to this?

Pretty please? :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really need to continue with this!
Doni chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A bit creepy. Nicely done!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I did like it, and longer the better with me, a reader can get a better feeling for a story when its more then a few words long.

I do think you should continue this, it has a nice feel and I would love to see how the Winchesters deal with Sam and his 'friends' as time goes on.

I'd, also, like to know if Mary was still the daughter of a Hunter and if she will start seeing the signs that something supernatural is going on around her son.
Aguna chapter 1 . 10/7/2012