Reviews for The Queen of the Evening Skies
Xingdra chapter 2 . 6/13
The romance at the start of the story is a little way to much... Don't get me wrong I enjoy romance... Although I adore shy people that beat up people that try to make a move on them from embarrassment better... What I mean is an elbow, fist to the gut, or a slap across the face to whoever embarrass the person makes the story more interesting... Kind of like those Tusndere people which are feisty and like to punch, slap, kick, and physically abuse the person out of embarrassment... Although I guess that would be humor then wouldn't it.

I'll read the rest of this story when I have the chance... Although might skip all that romance and get to the other stuff...
Xingdra chapter 1 . 6/13
Should have made a more feisty Nanoha... I'd rather see Nanoha punch Hayate in the nose for all her dirty comments... A little humor would do this story better I think... Also i'd rather Nanoha going White Devil all over Hayate for her burst of dirty comments...

Overall story is good... Nanoha and Fate romance way to early... I was expecting more of a retaliation to Hayate and a good one... Well on to chapter 2 to see what happens next...
connielkm chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
A very impressive story for a strong plot. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
hello, i was looking for a good read on kannazuki no miko and your works came on the top list. i was wondering if you could repost your works like "Priestesses Unchained" and "Lovers Eternal"
apologies if i couldnt post as myself but i forgot my account details here. please repost your works :)
102992 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
please, continue! i really wanna know what's going to happen now to nanoha, being unable to use magic and to fate... perhaps her mind getting enslaved? -sigh- i hope you update soon...
Lance58 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
please update soon! PLEASE
shiznats chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Dear Kouyuki,

I'm a very big fan of yours (all thanks to the KNM extraordinary stories) and I'd like so very much to see an update! Is there any chance?

Thanks,
G \m/
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, this is a very good story that has quite effectively sucked me in. As I'm sure you intended, I finished this chapter thinking, "WHAT THE FUCK, FATE?!" I sincerely hope that the next chapter is still on its way, because I REALLY want to know what happens next.
FateKitty chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Where is the next chapter?
Star Shatterer chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
It must have been a lot of fun to write this chapter, because it was very fun to read. I cannot wait until the next update to see what happens next!

-Star Shatterer
MysticMew chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Very beautiful. Excellent writing. I was blown-away.
This is seriously so engaging that it pains me to having to stop and wait for the next update. Quality work like this is rare. You have shown that you can do both ligh-hearted humor that makes you really laugh (like in the first chapters), heartwarming romance as well as dramatic and dark angst while weaving them altogether in one compelling piece of art. More, I say!
leafsdownfall chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Ah, the lengths some will go through in order to gain and even regain love. You captured that perfectly in Adrienne, TS, and I wish I were as good as you.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
What if she never get Signum back...what then?
Arrietti chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Oh... Do you know the feeling you have when everything finally falls in places and makes sense? I just had that. This chapter answered a bunch of questions and connected most of the pieces. You are great! The bad guy isn't exactly evil. Love makes people do crazy things. I actually feel really bad for Adrienne because of her past. Who will Sigmu choose? Her past or her present love? What is happening to Fate? This is so exciting.

Thanks for the update.
LunarMiko07 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. I loved that Fate and Nanoha finally confessed. The last part w/ Hayate was scary though!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »