Reviews for The Queen of the Evening Skies
hello, i was looking for a good read on kannazuki no miko and your works came on the top list. i was wondering if you could repost your works like "Priestesses Unchained" and "Lovers Eternal"
apologies if i couldnt post as myself but i forgot my account details here. please repost your works :)
102992 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
please, continue! i really wanna know what's going to happen now to nanoha, being unable to use magic and to fate... perhaps her mind getting enslaved? -sigh- i hope you update soon...
Lance58 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
please update soon! PLEASE
shiznats chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Dear Kouyuki,

I'm a very big fan of yours (all thanks to the KNM extraordinary stories) and I'd like so very much to see an update! Is there any chance?

Thanks,
G \m/
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, this is a very good story that has quite effectively sucked me in. As I'm sure you intended, I finished this chapter thinking, "WHAT THE FUCK, FATE?!" I sincerely hope that the next chapter is still on its way, because I REALLY want to know what happens next.
FateKitty chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Where is the next chapter?
Star Shatterer chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
It must have been a lot of fun to write this chapter, because it was very fun to read. I cannot wait until the next update to see what happens next!

-Star Shatterer
MysticMew chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Very beautiful. Excellent writing. I was blown-away.
This is seriously so engaging that it pains me to having to stop and wait for the next update. Quality work like this is rare. You have shown that you can do both ligh-hearted humor that makes you really laugh (like in the first chapters), heartwarming romance as well as dramatic and dark angst while weaving them altogether in one compelling piece of art. More, I say!
leafsdownfall chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Ah, the lengths some will go through in order to gain and even regain love. You captured that perfectly in Adrienne, TS, and I wish I were as good as you.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
What if she never get Signum back...what then?
Arrietti chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Oh... Do you know the feeling you have when everything finally falls in places and makes sense? I just had that. This chapter answered a bunch of questions and connected most of the pieces. You are great! The bad guy isn't exactly evil. Love makes people do crazy things. I actually feel really bad for Adrienne because of her past. Who will Sigmu choose? Her past or her present love? What is happening to Fate? This is so exciting.

Thanks for the update.
LunarMiko07 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. I loved that Fate and Nanoha finally confessed. The last part w/ Hayate was scary though!
Gnarled Bone chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Okay, so halfway through this chapter (or chapter 2, I can't remember), I was struck by the realization that it the person was most likely Alicia, but now I'm just confused. :P

On another note: this fic is very well-written, descriptive, and attention grabbing. The dialogue, portrayals, and the interactions between characters flows pretty well throughout the story and keeps me reading 'til the end and expecting a dozen more chapters; which is sad, 'cause I can't push "Next" again right now. :(

Please update soon?
Honulicious chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
haa haa funny nanoha putting pepper in her coffee and sugar on her eggs...

fate and nanoha finally hooked up! YES!

but by does adrienne look like fate? who is aria? maybe it's a nanoha look alike too! did yuuno think of this?

ah i hope nanoha is alright!
MM once more chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Hey, you might be sick of my review of Lovers Eternal, but I enjoyed the scenes you painted so well. You have a knack for making you reader love each character, no matter what they have, or in this case haven't, done. You truly ripped my masculine heart out when you had the Queen of the Evening Skies' Guard betray her. Write on, my more active writer, allow creativity to flow from your tools. P.S. I started reading My Sister and I, but it almost made me cry, that they couldn't be together, so I had to stop before I cried. I'm sorry, and I hope you'll update this Fanoha story soon. I'm not on here, a lot of you should write professionally. Or start a writers club...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »