Reviews for There's No Place Like Westeros
Guest chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
I love this story...please don't stop. Your sense of humor, the merging of the OZ theme and GOT is great! The books saddened me, this makes me smile...you've nailed the characters, bringing charm, comedy, romance and sadness...save Jory...if you are stuck perhaps Melisandre sends them both back to Livvie's world for a bit, but ultimately they would go back to Winterfell (IMHO).
FanGrrrl6966 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story.
Jenessa chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
I adore this story! Lyvia seems so real :DDDDDD
Please, update soon, and if you can put Jory in the path of Lyvia soon.
Alyson chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
I love this story and your taking a good direction. Gosh finally she got some sense in her and stopped being so selfish. Just a question is this going to change jon or danys story at all, just curious and is this going to be entirely from lyvias perspective? Oh and is there a bigger reason for her similarity to lyanna and whats their ages. Sorry for all the questions haha and Cant wait for more!
Ahsoka's Padawan chapter 23 . 11/14/2012
Is Lyvia stupied or has she not read ADWD yet?
Ellistriel chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
You're back! and Kate too xD

Poor Jory, he thinks that Lyvia left him in the night... again xD but at least with a letter... that Varys, I don't know if it is a good idea to trust him, but at least better option than Peter.

Well, now there's going to be some changes, I hope that for the best... (That would be happy Jory) or maybe Varys wont alow Lyvia to do anything.
Ahsoka's Padawan chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Awesome. I wonder what has happened.
Ellistriel chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
Lyvia needs to calm down, she cant star running every time she gets upset, is too dangerous xD. But I love that they get back together, in a way Jory can be like to extremes a knightly charming one and the other that’s kind of the stupid male with stupid comments. I still want to know what that woman does for a living, staying in Westeros being the quiet wife and helping a lady could work only for a short time if she is used to work in a very active environment. And the babies, half of them die or the mother in medieval times, but I think that I looking too much into the future.

My guess is that Varys, maybe moved by Cersei comments on her, is the one behind the hood on her head xD Could be Peter too. Those two are dangerous people.

I guess that right now you should think what do you want as the end of your story even if is not close (You don't have to have nothing with details just something like Lyvia stays with Jory in westeros and help to avoid Neds dead for example) and then think like strong important points like: what she will say about the "future"? or what will she do with that knowledge? then fill the blanks with details. At least that’s how I manage to make my longfic work. Is your story but the 2 important things that you probably need is to think if Lyvia will stay or no (Is there is a way to take her and Mandy home) and if she will change things or her mere presence has altered things (Which ones) and start going in that direction.

I probably will chose the hard and long way that is making her avoid Ned dead and with that a lot of the chaos, specially to the north. The other one least serious is to save Jory and get a way to go home with him… xDD I know is the perfect plot for a Mary Sue story but that’s just a cliché, that story could work is the author maintain the control xD.

I would love to say more without writing so much my first language is spanish so even if I read a lot in english I don't write so I'm not fluent as I wish

PD: Do they sleep together and not in the inocent way? I'm not sure xD
Ahsoka's Padawan chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapters, although Lyvia annoys me by not wanting to save the Starks. Her mere presence will have the story changed anyway.
Krizz chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for updating :)

Ohh, Jory must believe her, he's such a fool. So sweet that she told him that she love him. Ugh, I can't wait for the next.
Ellistriel chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
T_T Jory... one second the happiest man in the world and the next... :(
And Lyvia... how can she let him alone in that state in a place like that? he could be victim of one of the girls that work for Baelish. Or maybe victim of Varys, he may sense that she is not taking nonsense.
PLease, please update soon I need to Know what will happend.
Krizzle chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
yay, they will go to king's landing!
Ugh, Mandy is so stupid!

Wonderful chap
Ellistriel chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
:O Lyvia is going south.
Well, I hope that she gets to Jory soon, maybe she could stay, or if she sees littlefinger she could say something that make Lady Stark not that sure to go against Tyrion.
I hope you update fast, well faster than usual xD
Krizzle chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Omgomgomg, you are one wonderful human being. Oh Jory, will they even meet again, please make them meet again. And Robb is so amazing and...

You update so quickly, I love you! :)
BlueRose98 chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
I have a feeling she should've followed them down to King's Landing, because I think Kate might be there...