Reviews for Inner Beauty
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Greatest author's note ever.

Greatest author of note ever, too.

Sometimes, inspiration strikes in some very surprising faces. Er, places.

This was just darling. Very tender and touching.

I like that your stories are so character-driven. I think those are the very best kind of stories.
A.Baroness chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
What a wonderful and cute story! I love how Niles says he doesn't care and when he tells her why he feel in love with her: just perfect. I thought that was just about perfect. Really sums up their relatiosnhip, or rather his love for her. Lovely story!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I think you wrote a very good story. Its something that we we women have been through at one point or another, and have freaked out about it. But this happening to Daphne just adds a little more heart and humor to it. I love that Niles doesn't care about it either. That's true love right there. Great story!
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
"Daphne, I admit that it was your physical beauty which first got my attention when we met. But that's not what made me fall in love with you. I fell in love because of your heart."

What beautiful writing and dialogue! I enjoyed how you took a minor event and used it to explore Niles and Daphne's continuing relationship.
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What a cute story. Poor Daphne, worried about ruining their special night because her pimple left her less than perfect...of course Niles would think she was perfect no matter what! Great story!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aww, this turned out better than I expected! So good. I love that Niles doesn't care what she looks like, and of course he wouldn't...*sigh* I love that this is post-series too! Great job! *hugs* And your next story will be your 100th! Yay! :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Needless to say that I am melting through the floor right now! I'm glad you 'warned' me about this being melt-worthy but I think you should have REALLY warned me b/c I never expected to melt this much!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i love your (Niles') analysis of why he truly fell in love with Daphne, I have never seen it put so eloquently. good job!