Reviews for Is It You?
masspao chapter 19 . 5/7/2016
review spanish:

snif snif waaahhhhh ese final me dejo llego al corazón y mas ese final en donde ambos llegan a su fin físico pero sabemos que aun tienen mucho por seguir en su verdadera forma el alma, mis felicitaciones por esta historia simplemente magnifica a pesar que soy 100% de habla español latino y tuve que traducir esta historia xd me encanto desde el inicio hasta el final mi gratitud por permitirme leer esta maravillosa historia que me toco profundo en serio amo esta pareja desde que jugué el harvest moon more friend of mineral town de gba.
Lily chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
The the story is great, but your english is not so great. It can do better with some grammar checks. I understand that your native language is not english so, take this just as an improvement. As it is, is quite clear your idea just kind of dificult to read.
Ariel Wu'i chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
I love the story so much! Very Great! Hebat Sekali! The Ending was so great... Can you write another great stories? I'm waiting for that. (From Indonesia)
LolzMaster101 chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
This was an amazing story so sad that its ending TT
Keep up the great work :)
ainagihara chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Omg... i cried. I cried... T_T
I love the ending but feel so sad too :'(
Ah, and I like pairing caroline and mac 'w'
Gray claire! I love them both! /
keep writing!
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
*Coughs* Lime scene *Cough* Might want to change the rating...
ainagihara chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god! I thought you will never update again:''))
I loveee this chapther so muchh. You're doing great! Especially the end of chapter xD

keep writing! I hope you will write more story:3
kinicia chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
It's soo sweet! YOURE THE BEST :DDD
kinicia chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
LOLLLLL it's so FUNNY how they are arguing about yelling...hahahaa
ainagihara chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
oh gosh! i love this story very much! you're great! i hope you write more story about graire :)
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Oh my God! This is such a late Review! I'm sooo happy that It finished this month... so hopeful I'm not embarrassing myself lol, Gray was my first Harvest Moon crush [ And husband ] It's like the best thing ever to read such a amazing story! I can't wait till the bonus story's! I just feel like hugging my life out of you right now because I love this story! I'll make sure to Review as soon as you make a bonus story!
I don't know! Is this my favorite Harvest moon Story or my second favorite?! I'd say it my favorite! I'm a tough judge... Wow, I can't stop talking... well typing... I hope you'll make the bonus's and new story's!
bea.retanan.18 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
YAAAY! More bonus stories! :DDDD
DaHappyMutt chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I was like Popuri when I was young!
Everytime I got my picture taken, I would laugh and say hello to the little circles.
Now I have glasses and when I see the circles, my eyes start to sting and I get a headache.
I miss being young.
And I'm only 18!
Karisma Jestler chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Yeah! Keep Chug Chugin Along!
TYRANT-00 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
well it was a pretty nice story :3 it make me laugh, you did it pretty well, and the fact that you said that english is not your mother lenguage surprised me, i have read many storys of guys that their mother lenguage is english, and i cant understand a thing of what are they talking about, its just horrible the way they write

so keep it going and keep learning everyday, congrats on your story :3