Reviews for Time Vigilante
Blak-Ice chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
I thought that Clockwork wasn't allowed to mess with the time stream. Lol. Sending her back to stop that attack? Though since I'm guessing she was the other ghost, which means she wasn't able to stop it. Hmm...
FanFic101Girl chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
Congratulations on the whole braces thing! Awesome story and I hope you can update soon!
FanFic101Girl chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
I was thinking the hooded figure is Kylie, and I'm guessing the POV in this chapter belongs to Vlad, but I could be VERY wrong! I'll just read and see!
black-belt sleeper chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
Danny already knows hell be father! Lucky, i still have o wear my braces until january or march :'(
ZFlame1 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
i didnt expect Valerie to be the mother, in other fanfics Sam is the mother.
Blak-Ice chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
She got lucky. In a real fight, Danny would have pasted her ghostly butt all over the floor. Unless she was getting help from Danielle. Then she might, keyword MIGHT, have a chance at beating him. Lol. Glad to know that my reviews have been helping. I know they do for me when I write.
Blak-Ice chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Wonder what's gonna happen since he left training camp early. Lol. He's gonna be a in trouble for sure.
Blak-Ice chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
If I were Chalice, I would definitely be thinking about how Dani owes me big for everything that happened today. Having to save her butt, exposing her secret to her friend and now having to cover for her ditching school? Oh yeah, she would owe me something huge. Lol
Blak-Ice chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
If I were Tucker, after she peeled off with my car, I swear, I'd be like "I swear to god, if his daughter wrecks my car, Danny is so buying me a new one..."...lol
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Chalice's name should be Lilith b/c it's an awsome name!
Blak-Ice chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Lol. Why go get Chinese food? Everyone knows that you'll be hungry again in an hour, and if you're high, you know it won't help because the hunger is twice as bad. So loved this chapter. lol
F1nal Front1er chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Still enjoying the story, but I think you need to pay a little more attention to the flow of your sentences. The last line in particular doesn't make sense and this one...

"It's okay, I just wanted to be accepted maybe have a family one day."

...is obviously a run-on. If you feel like it's a good idea, I could beta read this story for you.
NightWish234 chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Awesome story I like how Danny sends chalice back in time and how clockwork and Danny have grown closer, yet you don't mention how he goes from toddler, to teen, to adult, to old and then back through again which, in my opinion is a big part of his character so ya that and update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
dont use cuse words
icequenn3125 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
she fights the box ghost really funny but really