Reviews for Time Vigilante
Blackcurse11 chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
O_o Whoa, I kinda expected that, but not really, it did surprise me.
F1nal Front1er chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Well, without any real control over them, it was only a matter of time until someone found out about Chalice's powers. Also, Danny's lack of knowledge about the importance of his clone has finally come full circle. This is quite suspenseful, and I can't wait for the next update.
Blak-Ice chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Well, at least Dani didn't kill her. That would have been awkward. Just like it would have been awkward for Danny to just randomly tell Sam his cousin was a clone. Lol. Wonder how long til all this comes together, especially when they find more info on Dani and Chalice...hmm
Blak-Ice chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
And this is the part where Dani unknowingly kills her little sister. Wonderful! Lol. Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical about this story at first, but now I'm glad I gave it a chance because I'm enjoying it. Update soon.
popie92 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Haha she hit dani lol update
F1nal Front1er chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I can't wait to see what Tucker ends up finding out from the computer's stored data. Good chapter altogether, but there are some bold words in random places.
Brit98 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I look forward to the next chapter. I really like this one. Update soon!
The titain chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
The mother is sam
phantomphan16 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
man i hate clif hangers
Blackcurse11 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
OMG. Poor Sam. T-T
Brit98 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
The Doctor, Danny Phantom, and Goku teamed up and saved us on 12/21/12. Cool chapter. I was a little confused at the end considering I thought Sam knew Dani was a clone, but I figured it out now. Anywho, update soon!

P.S Send me your chapter soon and I can beta it
F1nal Front1er chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Honestly, even I don't remember what happened between Danny and Sam in the last four years. Maybe I need to re-read some of this to see where you mentioned it.
Hunnybee07 Of The Shadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
what kind of parent blocks their kids memory 'cause thats just cold.
Brit98 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Awesome story so far. I'll review each chapter tomorrow (mostly to help boost your review count.) This story deserves a ton more reviews!
Please, please, PLEASE do not take offence at my next comment. It is not intended for offence in any way and it's not one of those "no offence but..." times. It's an actual "I really don't mean for you to be offended" times.

Okay, as I was saying, if you feel like you need a beta reader (proof reader) message me. I have noticed some mistakes and trust me, I know how people can tear you down just because of that. I don't want a good writer to stop because of negative reviews.

I haven't read the reviews mostly because I'm a lazy trucker... But aside from that, awesome story! I hope that you UPDATE SOON!

I'll be watching...

Gosh, that sounded really creepy...
Brit98 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »