Reviews for Time Vigilante
F1nal Front1er chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
I understand Chalice's lack of a definite personality; it's usually a tool of the trade when it comes to memory loss. Still, I liked this flashback chapter and Chalice finally beginning to understand her powers.
Ninja Nomicool chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Blackcurse11 chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
this is really great! :D
black-belt sleeper chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
i want to see dannys and sams reaction when they learn that chalice is also a halfa
Blackcurse11 chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
O_o Whoa, I kinda expected that, but not really, it did surprise me.
F1nal Front1er chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Well, without any real control over them, it was only a matter of time until someone found out about Chalice's powers. Also, Danny's lack of knowledge about the importance of his clone has finally come full circle. This is quite suspenseful, and I can't wait for the next update.
Blak-Ice chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Well, at least Dani didn't kill her. That would have been awkward. Just like it would have been awkward for Danny to just randomly tell Sam his cousin was a clone. Lol. Wonder how long til all this comes together, especially when they find more info on Dani and Chalice...hmm
Blak-Ice chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
And this is the part where Dani unknowingly kills her little sister. Wonderful! Lol. Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical about this story at first, but now I'm glad I gave it a chance because I'm enjoying it. Update soon.
popie92 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Haha she hit dani lol update
F1nal Front1er chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I can't wait to see what Tucker ends up finding out from the computer's stored data. Good chapter altogether, but there are some bold words in random places.
Brit98 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
I look forward to the next chapter. I really like this one. Update soon!
The titain chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
The mother is sam
phantomphan16 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
man i hate clif hangers
Blackcurse11 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
OMG. Poor Sam. T-T
Brit98 chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
The Doctor, Danny Phantom, and Goku teamed up and saved us on 12/21/12. Cool chapter. I was a little confused at the end considering I thought Sam knew Dani was a clone, but I figured it out now. Anywho, update soon!

P.S Send me your chapter soon and I can beta it
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »