Reviews for Ballad of Cerberus
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 10 . 3/14
This is really good. Please update soon.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
These are pretty good updates though I found the chapters short but good.
uub chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
nice chapter great work on the in the character relationships though you should take it easy on tylor tessa romance & give it more time & details
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
This is a great update and I love the training part in this chapter and as expected its Melissa Mao who is Tyler's DI (Drill Instructor) and Melissa I might add is my favorite Full Metal Panic character.

Oh yeah I didn't really believe as I mentioned that this was an SI just the 'thrust from our reality' did activate some mild suspicions which I didn't really believe anyway.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Well this is interesting and Tyler looks promising and its going to be something to see his reactions to the world of Full Metal Panic where the Cold War has not ended and various other things.

Pardon me for asking but am I right in assuming this is not an SI?
uub chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
nice fic & good character building hope you update soon
BlackDragon741 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hmmm... well, to be honest, half the time, I didn't know what was going on. I think it would be much easier to read, and bring in more interest, if there was more description, and if the dialogue was more spread out. Bits of information between conversations helps imagery, and I had great difficulty with the imagery in this chapter. I saw a few errors here and there, but nothing serious.