Reviews for And the Goddess Goes to
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Beautiful one shot but part of it was a dream. You write the most amazing stories. This was one of my favourites it was so romantic, and sweet.
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Upon reading this "...for there in front of him was the goddess Daphne Moon" I actually thought, this being tagged as fantasy, that Daphne truly was some kind of goddess and when I read on I was confused lol I loved this being a dream and it was so cute when Niles woke up *sigh* And of course Daphne telling him she loves him even if she only meant friendship. Very lovely story :)
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
A funny, sweet story. I liked your looking at a time earlier in the series.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, my gosh, that was such a grrreat story! I didn't even think Niles could be dreaming...You made it seem like it actually happened. And then when Daphne actually said "I love you..." *sigh*! I melted a thousand times over! Awesome job! *hugs*
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What a great story! I'm amazed by how you can fit so much romance and pure sweetness into a one-shot! I'm used to your stories being much longer. I love this!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh, wow, this was so well done! Totally unexpected and wonderful. I have to admit I kind of knew Niles had to be dreaming, but it was a nice change of pace. And how sweet of her to say she loves him. *Sigh* It may not be the way he means it, but love is love. :)