Reviews for Be There
elsie bailey chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Just found this story and love it. Thank you.
litmajoronleave chapter 33 . 3/26/2015
Sweet ending and a beginning really, for these two. I am glad I found your story, it is so wonderfully written. Sookie is something and it's not always comfortable being inside her head, but I like how it all turns out to be.

Thanks for posting this! Loved it.
litmajoronleave chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
A lot covered in this chapter.

On the morning that Sookie was home after the incident, I find myself throwing my hands up in frustration that she decided to go straight to work instead of going to the hospital. Shouldnt that have been the first thing she did after she left the house? To personally see how Eric was doing? I realize Sookie is not in love with Eric ... yet ... but they care much for each other.

So, 2 days later, I am glad she finally decided where she want to be. Took her wanting to find an excuse not to work for Alcide earlier than planned to finally go to Eric, when she used the boyfriend excuse.

The talk between them is nice. A bit uncertain, it makes me wonder if this is going to work. I hope it will. It is a good start that they make each other happy and Eric did say that word: the "future".
litmajoronleave chapter 30 . 3/26/2015
What's wrong with incapacitating Longshadow? Eric tried to protect her, that's what she always wanted, and from the early chapters she thinks Eric is not her protector. She even blames him, a bit, of why Longshadow got inside her house. Though even if Eric wasnt there, she'd still end up with a gun pointing right at her because Longshadow would surely be lurking outside waiting for her to come home.

I don't like Sookie in this chapter.
litmajoronleave chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
Sookie has had a lot on her plate these last 2 chapters. Glad she is able to resolve most of issues around her. Love it that her relationship with Eric is progressing. The Claude thing is a bit of a bother. OK Sookie knows she got beat up because of him and yet that seemed to be treated rather mildly. And Claude being a lot like canon Claude, is really shallow and egocentric. After throwing the 2 irksome characters together (Victor and Claude), my first thought was that's it? They become business partners and they go away. I also think Eric is right that its all too personal for Long Shadow now. I just hope they will decide to move in together, but I know that's too soon. I can wish :)
mkm620 chapter 33 . 3/25/2015
Loved it! Totally loved it!
litmajoronleave chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
I am glad these two had, literally, a day in bed and just be couply almost. And then Alcide and Debbie. Well, there's a lot to consider but then my first reaction was hell no. The guy was a jerk to her and didn't Debbie called her nasty names and was real insulting and bitchy a few chapters' back?
litmajoronleave chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
Honestly, these two are killing me. The only break is when they let go and come together. Really. Start talking! Hehe. Very much hooked on the story.
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
What keeps me reading your story is the relatableness of your characters. I could relate to Sookie, and I could relate to Eric. It is all simple and complex and just wonderful. I could spend the whole day talking to them (well, maybe not to Eric, he is very moody).
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
Hmm. So our suspect (or mine) is the bartender. But who is he in cahoots with? And why is he stalking Claudine? Hmm. Plot thickens!
litmajoronleave chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
A difficult chapter, and the first part with those hags and their bullying, was just well, an annoying read! Grr! And Sookie took it out on Eric, in a way, she just sort of dismisses him. Put a period to what could have been more. Debbis is up to something, she could have planted evidence or something in Sookie's locker, something to do that Packmaster thing?
litmajoronleave chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
I enjoyed the last part of this chapter :) and the flegdling friendships between the two main peeps. And I find Long Shadow creepy. Can't help but expect some nastiness in him, same as with canon Long Shadow hehe.
litmajoronleave chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Hi! Just wanted to say I am glad I found your wonderfully written story! It is very engaging, I love it.
MiniLover chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
Wow! Loved, loved this story! Couldn't put it down! Amazing right up to the end! Can't wait to read your next story!
MiniLover chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
Loving this story! I love all the different characters and their relationships with each other! Wonderful dynamics! Can't wait to read more! On to it...