Reviews for More Than Just A Pretty Face
JustLucky05 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Loved your story, I rally hope you continue with it.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a new twist to the story, I really like it. You have a beautiful beginning here. I can’t wait to read more.
CloudMinded013 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
Omg your story is awesome and i would like to see more chapters from you! Keep going on!
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
The names of Aang's foster parents are the names of the hippie nomads from 'The cave of two lovers'. Just an FYI though, it should be Chong, not Char.
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Aw, crap. How I'd be very grateful to witness another excelling chapter similar to your previous ones. Additionally, your other chapters, in my personal opinion, honestly isn't required to be tweaked. It's always the best way to follow your first choice, regarding how 'accurate' or 'reasonable' your second choice might appeal to us readers. I always follow my first choice. It portrays that you follow your own individual mind :)

Now speaking of more relevant information (LOL), I've read all 11, (specifically 10) of your chapters in one go. What a magnificent experience I came upon myself. I've seen the title, and the summary, and I was interested with the plot right away. It would've never cross my mind if you hadn't mentioned that Katara was mute. Holy cow, that was clever! Provided her with the communicator and everything of the sorts. That...was an excruciating detail for this fanfic. Well done, my friend :D

Oh, you would've thought ;) No one is more of an Avatard than I am. I rewatched the whole series practically more than a hundred times, informed of plenty of the history in the Avatar world, and secretly know most of the script in each episode. I can actually mimic what they state and how they state it. Like...I can sound like the characters. I do a fabulous impersonation of Sokka, even though I'm female ;D and I can redo the movements from each episode. Like...I memorize practically EVERYTHING in each and EVERY episode. Who's the die-heart fan, now? ;) Oh, I'm such a tease. I'm sure you know about just as much as I do throughout the series. Well, slightly less. LOL.

But I'm fond of the whole story the whole entire way through. Because of this, I can judge your abilities, and your character. No worries, though, they aren't horrible. They've basically skyrocketed way past my liking *snap* just like the speed of light. Such an accomplishment :D

I believe I tend to bore people because of my immensely long reviews. I'm quite known for those reviews, actually. But I'll attempt to sum up my thought since this is reaching to its equivalence of an essay. Hehe. But furthermore, I've been faithful to this story since yesterday (LOL) and I will never turn my back against it.

Don't ever worry yourself over time. There's plenty of time you possess to upload a handful of chapters. I'm one of those people that believes that time is an illusion according to partaking into the things you most enjoy. Like, for example. I have a knack for drawing, creating artwork. I don't rush. I would want to fulfill my duty, so I take as long to my liking, until I believe everything looks tremendous. I appears to me your passion is to create stories. Hey, I may be wrong about that, but let's face it. You're incredible at writing. Do whatever you can to make your stories appear to your liking, and, whenever you're ready, present it to your audience. I'm a patient person. Take all the time you need :)

I seriously should stop my ramble, for this review is achieving to the 'Too long to read, so what's the point' level.

All in all, I look forward for your future chapters, as you look forward to more fans, reviews, and whatnot. Well, you received another fan to your collection! :D

*Follows Author, Follows Story, Favorites Author, Favorites Story* :D I believe that enlightened your mood :D

Take care, my friend.
guitar-goddess16 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Totally understandable. We all need breaks to compose our thoughts and so forth. If you need any help, I'll be happy to assist. Hope everything turns out good.
Claire Cooper chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I see well everyone loses they're muse eventually it sucks but sadly its true. I however would love to help in anyway if I can.
The Duke of Earl chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Aww man :( such a good story too. There are multiple ways you could take the story from here as well. Oh well, I hope you find the spark to continue this story ;)
70oda chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Love it!
Nice chapter
I hope to see some action in the next :

Update soon pleaaaaasei
Davisite chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
There's a lot of depth to this chapter, and a compelling pathos. I'm worried about our young avatar - he wears himself out, mentally and physically.
guitar-goddess16 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Nice chapter. Don't beat yourself up about not updating. I haven't been updating and very few people have been stalking me and threatening me to update...People just have to get over it. Haha. Just write at your own pace. It doesn't matter if it takes a extra week or two. Quality over Quantity.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great I loved it
Hey does anybody remember
Jimmy neutron and Cody vortex I miss them and was hoping for a story bout them
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
OMG. MORE!
Davisite chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
You made me cry. And the story is quite plausible - the passengers of that flight were true heros.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »