Reviews for A Hero Dies Under Amber Skies XMathiasNightlord01 VersionX
TSAImpregnable chapter 3 . 8/30
Oh, cool!
TSAImpregnable chapter 2 . 8/30
uhhh...isn't 180 days significantly closer to 6 months (or is six months if you count a month aas 30 days) anyways I enjoyed reading it.
TSAImpregnable chapter 1 . 8/30
I like it :), seems like it will be fun!
Sceonn chapter 1 . 8/28
Wow...It took 3,000 years for the Elemental Nations, who over the period of a decade managed to catch up and surpass us, even with all of their powers and abilities, to simply reach the stars? And even then they needed help?
Shodaime Kamikage chapter 3 . 8/27
Yay, this is my favorit SWTCW and Naruto crossover! I am so glad it's getting revived!
very good, loved.
mightyvish chapter 3 . 8/26
So good to see this story up and running again can't wait for the next chapter.
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh sweet god. I never thought I would ever see this story again. I remember reading this a few years ago and I shed a tear in the original chapter with the scene between Naruto and Kurama and I'm happy that you've finally had time to come back to the story and revive it.

I only hope that in the future you'll have more time on your hands to update the story. It's amazing and truly deserves every bit of attention that you and the readers can give it.

On a side note this story was one of the earliest fanfiction stories I've ever read and it made me want to read others.
FreshNerd chapter 2 . 8/25
Grievous will be having nightmares.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 8/25
Like the look of the remake
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 8/25
thats good to know, hope you do well on the story writing now
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 8/25
Really interesting.
Fenerath chapter 2 . 8/25
I'm curious as to how you got those calculations for Tsukiyomi. I can understand the first one you provided seeing as Kakashi was trapped for 72 hours in the illusion while only a moment or two passed in the real world, so it can be said that 1 second 72 hours. The rest though is a fallacy.

Even in the Anime version, 1 second did not equal 72 hours. While the amount of time spent being tortured while that first "second" passed, at best it could be inferred that each time he "died" in the illusion a "second" passed. Nowhere, however, was it mentioned that after 3 days of subjective time in the illusion passed, one official "second" passed by in the illusion.

What actually happened though is that while Kakashi was being tortured, he was told that only one second had passed and was surprised by it. No speculations were made on how much time it had felt like passed. Therefore, your calculations showing that Tsukiyomi puts a victim through over 2000 years of torture are completely off. In the manga, Kakashi even stated that he thought three days had passed, not millennia, centuries, or even months or weeks.
guest chapter 2 . 8/25
great fanfiction
megakdre100 chapter 2 . 7/17
I like it continue the story soon