Reviews for Everything OK
MissDelight chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Love it! Love it so much! Please, please, please write more!
Esmeh chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Rolls on the floor laughing. "Sweet baby Talos!" - the single funniest thing I have ever read in a Skyrim fic!
Esmeh chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Kiara is too much fun! So loveable and easy going.
Esmeh chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Squee! I love Barbas!
Esmeh chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my gosh, chapter 1 is too precious for words!
Peppery chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hello. I already know this is going to be a rambling and somewhat stalkerish review, but I'm too lazy to make multiple reviews, so here goes:
I found you first through one of your drawings in a Skyrim comic section. "I believe it was I hope that you remember..." I loved Baldr and Lemmie so much that I spent a long while looking through all the Skyrim stuff in your gallery. I love all your characters! Umtaz, Ezio, Baldr, Meme, Midir, Trallas, Sveta! (I really like her), Aedmar, the lovely new Eira, and of course Kia. I've loved seeing all the art you make for games and books...and maybe the ponies too (shhh, don't tell anyone!). Your comics are funny, I will always love your couples, and I will always especially love OK!
The first fanfiction of yours I read was Into the Quagmire, I think, which was fantastic. One thing I've always loved about your writing is how involved you make the story. How do I explain that? The world of Skyrim doesn't just pause around your character; it continues, has occurrences, and you use the lore intelligently-for example, Erik turning on Midir with Dawnbreaker (also, that broke my heart). Another good example I can think of is when Lemmie is taking care of an injured Kiara while on a cart, when suddenly the giant from A Night to Remember shows up and knocks them skyward, sending the cart driver into the arms of Erdi, convincing her that he's her gallant hero. You are a fantastic artist and writer, I love looking at your art and reading your stories! You're so creative. Don't ever stop!
And you can't imagine how often I've squeed over Lemmie and Kia. :3
niyhann chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Can't wait for the next update! Please update so soon. )
missbeyonce chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
ahhhhh i just read all of these in one sitting they were amazing! ondolemar (who i lovingly refer to as dolly) is my most favorite person in skyrim, and i feel like he doesn't get enough love on this site, deviantart, or tumblr because not a lot of people update/post stuff about dolly...please write more!
MsTran chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
I love this.. It's beautifully written. Something inside me snapped the moment I read the first few final sentences. Now I'm left in a heartrending state.
MsTran chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
By the nine-AHEM, I mean eight!-I would've died if I hadn't restrained my laughter!

'Did you just call his head gorgeous?' Barbas asked in dramatic whisper. 'Girl, the fellow is a Thalmor! You don't flirt with the Thalmor!'

Gods. That. Is. AMUSING. Best line I've ever read along stories relating to the Thalmor. You would assume that most are quite humorless and grim-written, although this one, definitely is a stomach-clencher. I confess, I really do take much interest in your way of writing. I honestly can't stop reading this, although I don't plan on stopping any time soon either.
Sylvani chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
This is too cute. Love it, please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Can't wait till the next chapter
Karaeir chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
There are few pleasures in life as fine as this fanfiction... Ok, maybe more, but I really enjoy reading this. I was a bit worried, title and description are maybe not the best, but the story is funny and easy to read. Plus, there aren't so many fanfics about Ondolemar (although it seems he is developing solid fangirl base). Keep up the good work!
Branwhin chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
ROFLMAO! Poor, poor Ondolemar. And here I thought he was going to get some comeuppance when he found out that the exasperatingly cheerful Redguard is Dragonborn. That, it seems, will have to wait.
Alpha Vegetable chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Heh, this was funny. I giggled throughout. You're right, this pairing is hilarious to picture.