Reviews for of realities & truths
Kira chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
OH MY GOD!
why did i only find this now?! This is awesome!
my headcanon!
ah, it would've been nice to see the team/flash's reactions
Jolyn the Nydra chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is... it's really great. I'd love to read more. Have you considered writing another chapter (or maybe chapters) for this fic? I think it'd be really interesting.
Flyingwithsirens chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
You should write a second chapter to this! Its fantabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
oh i hope this turns out to be canon in the YJ universe. dont want him to die, but it adds great drama.
juniper294 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh my goodness. This is so utterly sad and amazing. I'd love to read more, and as weird as it is, I'd love to see the team find out (maybe after its too late!) argh, you inspired too many new thoughts )

Loved the piece, would love to read more. thanks for writing
UwIllNevERn0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow! That was an excellent, magnificent one-shot! I love how you spun that scene from within the series. Even the perspective you gave Wally was completely in character; it made the story so realistic and seemed like it could actually happen in the series. It was really, really good. If you wanted too, you could make that a full-blown story! :) I would definitely read it! *I'm going to follow it just in case, kinda getting my hopes up*
edgewordwise chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was so good it made me cry. Which was probably your objective. ;D
Amira Wayne chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh no! You can't end it there! *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this is so beautiful i love it so much!
Smiley656 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I really don't like Wally's character in season 2.
Well, ok, i love it...sometimes.
It's strange, that when at home in Palo Alto, he didn't use his powers, when eating, walking, and so on.
And when Artemis was leaving, he actually put down the food, when he could've eat it in seconds.
And Flash family didn't invite him for Jay and Joan's anniversary.
And Nightwing is duing a bunch of rookie mistakes and beating himself up for them all the time.
Something is not right.
In the last episode, i wished so hard that Wally would scream 'i don't care about that junk! I'm worried about Artemis. And You! You could've died!'
I saw the desperation in his eyes, and the unsaid words.
And i love your version of this.
Because, you showed the bonds that Kaldur had with everyone.
You showed D!ck's frustration and Wally's thoughts so well.
And now all I can think of is Wally dying alone, without anyone knowing.
And then Artemis coming back to empty apartament.
You did a beautiful job on this one ;)