Reviews for Just like a winter night
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This is a lovely warm fic. I like seeing Sho's opinion of Kyoko back in the day before he used to look down on her so much, and seeing how they used to get along. Especially that Kyoko "secretly means the rest of their life", and is so sure of how her life is going to go, devoting herself entirely to Sho and their life together.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Jdjd chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This broke my heart :(((
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it! Very heartwarming! 3
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
hi. i'm the same person who reviewed first. i just wanted to make sure that you know that even though i emphasized things that could have been improved, i like your style of writing. keep it up!
Asuka-mangalover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, you are a great writer, you describe it all in the most beautiful and unusual way. especially when Sho discloses Kyoko.

Thank you for writing this, it warms my heart.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well...for one, it doesn't really make any sense. If Kyoko was so pure, she wouldn't be drinking consciously. And Sho is not mature enough to be having these thoughts. At this point, he's probably still thinking "she is my slave" not "she has a heart made out of snow"
"create their own world, away from the inn and all of the rules there" ...kyoko went to Corn in the forest. that was pretty much her other world. and ya...its just rather very OC

you have a good idea going here. but its better in a very OC context. for example, instead of staying pure kyoko "faces reality" and does impulsive things from then on...and then going on to putting them into the context when they're already in tokyo but sho is just starting and he hasn't really found anyone who's going to take him in. well, but sho has to be this observant from the beginning. so thats also very different. anyway. i thought i should just tell you all this ;p
(if you can't tell already, i'm not that big of a fan of OCness...but if its put in the right context, great!)