Reviews for The Pureblood Protectors
Willow chapter 7 . 3/22
I'd forgotten what an amazing story this is! Can't wait for another chapter. Please update soon.
PrivateCaller chapter 7 . 3/21
More please? This is really great!
TehWonderer chapter 7 . 3/10
Glad you brought this one back. Renji is in trouble with his big mouth and impulsive behavior. Tetsuya is going to suffer too because of that.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 7 . 3/10
Scary in the prison. I hope Byakuya and Katashi can find them fast.
Kamelcake chapter 7 . 3/10
Uh-oh, Renji's going to get wrecked. He can't hold back and the people there don't give a shit and will hurt Tetsuya and him. Curious to see what happens. Please update soon.
yukino76 chapter 7 . 3/5
good update
tmp3475 chapter 7 . 3/5
The distain Orochi has for Tetsuya and Renji is hurtful. I was Renji to beat the crap out of him. I could feel Byakuya's frustration at being denied the truth.
Beaker chapter 6 . 1/11
Exciting developments! I really hope you update this soon.
Beaker chapter 5 . 1/11
I am really interested to know more about Katashi's past. I wonder what happened to the Kuchiki who was his friend. I bet it wasn't good. Aww, sweet kisses between drowsy Tetsuya and protective Renji are cute!
Beaker chapter 4 . 1/11
I love Katashi so far! He seems to be getting to Byakuya already. Reading on!
Beaker chapter 3 . 1/11
Renji and Tetsuya are adorable together!
Beaker chapter 2 . 1/11
Interesting developments! Renji is guarding Tetsuya and they already seem attracted. Now, Bya and this new clan leader are already making sparks. Can't wait to read more.
Beaker chapter 1 . 1/11
I didn't think there was a story of yours I hadn't read, then I found this one. Loving it so far!
guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Ah This story is way too good to be left at chapter 6. Please update soon!
tmp3475 chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
That group of loons remind me of nazis. Just don't see anything wrong with being hateful and taking freedom and life away from the mixed blood nobles.

Need to know what secret Shoji wanted kept.