Reviews for The Pureblood Protectors
geecee chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Katashi and Bya seem interesting... :)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
thats a horrible punishment.
curious to see what naoki is in this particular story!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
aw bam here is saito he sounds delicious and a fair match for our bya
TehWonderer chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is really good so far! More please?
SilverSerpentine chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I forgot about this one, it's been so long. I love it so far! Please don't leave it hanging too long this time. I want to know what happens.
Picklez80 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
eeeeeeeeek! I freaked out reading about the pit. I am scared of being locked in dark places. Yikes! I know I said it before, but poor Tetsuya!

Did Shoji die? T-T That's so sad! He was a Kuchiki too. How is he related to Byakuya?
Picklez80 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I have a feeling those hands won't just be protecting sweet little trouble-magnet Tetsuya.

Oh, and I loved Katashi's introduction to the council. Way to make an impression. He was sure smooth, nudging his way into Byakuya's investigation. I think they are in for some long nights of, um, research! Yeah, heavy, sweaty, heart pounding research.
Picklez80 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Poor Tetsuya! Thank goodness his zan could slow down the poison. I still think Byakuya will smack Renji on the head for hitting on the cousin he's supposed to protect!
Picklez80 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Wow! I like the description of Katashi. It looks like Byakuya's pretty interested too.
alabirdie chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
grrr, orochi needs to shut his trap! the only reason he is objecting so much is because he is a part of it! kick him! raaawwwrrrr!

alright, now that my mother bear moment is out of the way... that Saito guy sounds like a real looker with a dark past. handsome mysterious man, I like it. :)

and that moment between renji and tetsuya was sweet, I giggled when he told renji of his eating habits. :)

thanks for the great chapter!
SweetKisses chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I like how this story is a blend of sweet and cute renjixtetsuya and at the same time mysterious and regal byakuyaxsaito. I'm definitely curious to know how the relationship between byakuya and this oc will develop. I even wonder if this saito is actually a bad guy... Okay, all this thinking of possibilities has got me excited... I hope you update like NOW (lol too demanding? Ah well, can't help it... Love your stories)

Bye!

Love, anonymous story stalker who only reviews stories that she really wants updated :D
S. Rune chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
["You are somewhat of an enigma, Byakuya," Katashi answered, surprising the Kuchiki clan leader with the more intimate use of his name.] First thought was, you are not fit to call him by his first name peasant. Sorry, but he cannot call Byakuya like that, as if he is close to him.

Sympathising with Tetsuya, always endangered.
Firebirdever chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
oh such great action in the chapter and the new oc of your, Saito Katashi is kinda...suspicious. Cant said that he is good and bad at this point. Cute moment between Tetsuya and Renji, cant wait for more
ThisLittlePiggyStayedHome chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
love the little interaction between Byakuya (rofl, he's adorable and innocent) and Saito (innocent...not so much :D which I kinda find attractive on Bya's man)
I love the oblivious Bya and the enraptured Saito (who was totally checking out Bya's ass when he left XP)
UPDATE SOON
Walkre chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love Saito already. I love the fact he is a clan lesder at the same level as byakuya and maybe with no idea about protocols whatsoever. It will drive byakuya nuts! I think.