Reviews for holding a chandelier with a single thread
Kitten Rebel chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This was fantastic! I love it! LOVE IT! It really made me laugh! You know, your best trait as a writer is that you can perfectly portray side characters, and their interaction, therefore making impossible for the story to be boring. I think it says a lot about what did I think about this chapter. Soma and Agni enter the scene it seems. And Jesus Alois and Elizabeth, I think I'll never get tired of their interaction. This was awesome story to read, and I loved it! I really hope you'll update it, but I must say that Defenestration was my absolute favorite. Though this is also somewhere close XD great great story :*
Kitten Rebel chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I don't think you understand how I don't even know where to begin! I think if I said it was awesome it would pretty much sum it up, but let me elaborate it.

Firstly. Servants. They are asdghjklf perfectly in character. As are blondes. Oh the blondes. I have always been wondering what would happen if they, like, talked to each other and I'd like to thank you cuz I pretty much see now. Then, the part with couple and birds. It fascinated me to no end. It really did. And the girl who confessed to Luka. I mean the way he was talking to her, I can't describe what did that did to me. But the best part of whole chapter was when Sebastian talked to him. Their interaction was so perfect. It made that exciting feeling build in my chest and all.

All of those parts were nothing short of perfection. And your wording, it made everything even better. It was so realistic, it gave me that impression. Oh, and do you have a thing for phobias? ;) nah just kidding, until next review!
Kitten Rebel chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is beautiful, you really know how to keep our favorite characters' personalities! The first thing that amazed me is how you imagined such a situation that would fit so perfectly in Kuroshitsuji universe! Everything is well-thought and played by the rules our goddess, Yana thought of. Sebastian's attitude, the way his act was perfect! You showed us how you can write characters in character regardless of situation in Defenestration, but here you showed us how you can actually make situation that is in character for Yana (if that makes sense). Now I need to read more again! See ya in review for the next chapter!
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ahhh, lovely chapter! An awesome one too, more awesome than Prussia!(I've been hooked on Hetalia as much as Black Butler!) XD
promocat chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
sebastian is sooo determined!
AaliyahReid chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
It would be great if you were to continue this :
kayjaylew chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Hahahahahahaha omygosh! I loved this chapter! An I really loved the parts at the end with Alois Elizabeth and the rest! (I agree I the Elizabeth though...) I eps precisely loved the part when Alois said "in a high school uniform prancing around he's just begging to be molested"! So funny! I love him!
kayjaylew chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
How is it possible that you can read the thoughts inside of my head?! This is absolutely what I think should have happened! (haha well not with all of the details of course... I'm not clever enough to write a story like this ;)
peach-kun chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I love the ending so much I was on the floor laughing !
Pantherstrike chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
BAHAHAHA. It was so intense at first and then.. The ending. *snicker* ciel/ aolis isn't too bad and just who can't resist that blonde anyway the brat. SOMA AND AGNI. Loves I just love this.
happy.apple.needs.a.core chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I loved this chapter! The way you use descriptive words... *drool* ...and how you portrayed Ciel...UPDATE SOON PLEASE :)
My favorite part was the ending (please don't take that negatively. If you do...please refer to the first line of this review...). The bickering between Alois and Elizabeth (otherwise known as the annoying bitch...) was priceless. It made me giggle like a psycho...and I got peculiar looks from strangers... :D Anyway! Um, good job and...stuff.
promocat chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
great job!(beginning took me a minute to remember earlier chapter-sorry)but now lets see what happens!
peach-kun chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh my gosh I love this! Continue! :)
imotakubro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow, lovely! Why stop there?! That was *SO* your intention to leave us hanging...I want to see what he's like after those three years. KEEP GOING! PLEASE !
promocat chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
do go on! i am curious as what will happen