Reviews for The Irishman's Young Rose 2
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I have a feeling that the letter is from Jack. I highly doubt that it's from Cal since, had he survived the sinking, Rose would have known about it by now. As for it being from Thomas, as much as I would like to believe he survived, the fact that they actually recovered his body in the last story pretty much destroys all hope of that happened.
As for the story, this is a great start. I read the original, and I loved it. I sincerely hope you continue this soon (not trying to pressure you, though).
Halcyon Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Update please it's so goooooooooood
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please, please PLEASE update soon! I really want to know who it was from - I think its either Cal or Mr Andrews, but that's just my opinion ;)
Celtic Ceilidh chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, now you have three new stories on the go in the Titanic section - kudos to you for having so much paitience and creativity! :-)

I will DEFINITELY be reading the rest of this story, but I won't have time to review every single chapter (just so you know in advance). I've missed the whole Thomas and Rose thing.

I still have a feeling Thomas isn't actually dead, but hey, I'm probably wrong. Oh, and I love the fact that little Emilia has flaming red hair and brown eyes. She sounds beautiful, with a perfect combination of mummy and daddy's looks. :-)
Nukka1402 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hey, I'm sooo happy that there's a sequel to the story! I read The Irishman's Young Rose and simply loved it. There should be mire stories of Rose and Thomas.
I hope you are going to post an update soon.